Innsuites Hotels Flagstaff - Grand Canyon
Innsuites Hotels Flagstaff - Grand Canyon
1008 East Route 66
InnSuites features newly refurbished Studio InnSuites and two-room Executive/Family Suites plus romantic Presidential Jacuzzi Suites. Whether you are a frequent guest or this is your first visit to InnSuites, it is our commitment to provide the exceptional value, service, and facilities you expect when you travel. We invite you to enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast buffet featuring fruit, cereal, scrambled eggs, potatoes and homemade Belgian waffles plus free afternoon social hour to relax and meet new friends. There are many other complimentary amenities available Such as Free reliable hard
Amenities· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Business Center
· Coffee Maker in Room
· 24 Hour Front Desk
· Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
· Express Checkout
· Free Parking
· Free Local Telephone Calls
· Hairdryers Available
· Modem Lines in Room
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· Free Newspaper
· Pets Allowed
· Safe Deposit Box
· Shops/Commercial Services
· Fitness Center or Spa
· Television with Cable
· Laundry/Valet Services
· VIP Rooms/Services
Room InformationOUR INNSUITES STUDIO KING (B1KRAC)
OUR STUDIO KING IS A ONE-ROOM STUDIO WITH ONE KING BED WITH A CONVERTIBLE SOFA AND A LARGE WORK AREA WITH TASK LIGHTING, ERGONOMIC CHAIR AND REMOTE CONTROL TV. WE OFFER ALL GUESTS OUR FREE EXTRAS SUCH AS FREE BREAKFAST, SOCIAL HOUR, FREE PAPER, LOCAL CALLS, AND HIGH SPEED INTERNET ACCESS.
OUR INNSUITES STUDIO 2 QUEENS (B2QRAC)
Our Studio Double Queen is a one room studio featuring two queen-sized beds, large work area with task lighting, two line phones and remote control TV. Standard amenities include in room microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator, hairdryer. In addition, we also offer the Innsuites -Free Extras- including free hot breakfast buffet featuring scrambled eggs and homemade Belgian waffles, afternoon social hour with a chance to meet new friends, a free paper, local calls, high speed internet access and a lot more.
EXECUTIVE 1 BDRM KING (A1KRAC)
OUR TWO ROOM REINVENTED SMART EXECUTIVE FAMILY SUITE HAS ONE KING BED IN THE BEDROOM ALONG WITH THE SOFA IN THE LIVING AREA. THE LIVING AREA HAS A CONVERTIBLE SOFA AND A FULL KITCHEN, LARGE WORK AREA WITH TASK LIGHTING, ERGONOMIC CHAIR AND REMOTE CONTROL TV. IN ADDITION, WE OFFER ALL GUESTS OUR FREE EXTRAS SUCH AS FREE BREAKFAST, SOCIAL HOUR, FREE PAPER, FREE LOCAL CALLS, AND FREE HIGH SPEED INTERNET ACCESS.
JACUZZI STE 1 KING BED (S1KRAC)
OUR ROMANTIC TWO ROOM PRESIDENTIAL JACUZZI SUITE FEATURES A KING SIZED BED ALONG WITH THE HEART-SHAPED JACUZZI IN THE BEDROOM. THE LIVING AREA HAS A CONVERTIBLE SODA AND A FULL LITCHEN, LARGE WORK AREA EITH TASK LIGHTING, ERGONOMIC CHAIR AND REMOTE CONTROL TV. IN ADDITION, WE OFFER ALL GUESTS OUR FREE EXTRAS SUCH AS FREE BREAKFAST, SOCIAL HOUR, FREE PAPER, FREE LOCAL CALLS, AND FREE HIGH SPEED INTERNET ACCESS.
Indicated rates for search purposes only; please check for specific rate when making reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
Take I-17 north to Flagstaff. I-17 North turns into Milton Road upon arriving into Flagstaff. Milton Road turns into Route 66 after driving under the railroad overpass. Innsuites Hotel Flagstaff is located half a mile from the Historic Downtown area on the left hand side.
On Historic Route 66 just minutes to Northern Arizona University, Downtown Shopping, Riordan Mansion State Park and 60 miles to the Grand Canyon.
Pulliam Airport (Flagstaff)
All arrivals after 4pm require a guarantee by valid credit card with expiry date at time of booking.
Through the Internet site where reservation was made, must cancel by 4pm on day of arrival to avoid a 1 night cancellation and/or no show charge.
Restaurant InformationPJ's Historic Route 66 Cafe
You'll love the dining experience in Flagstaff at PJ's Historic Route 66 CafRestaurants at Walking Distance
Starbucks, Kachina Restaurant, Subway.Restaurants within 1.5 Miles
Macy's European Coffee House & Bakery, La Bellavia Restaurant, Dara Thai, Cottage Place Restaurant, Beaver Street Brewery, August Moon, Strombolli's Restaurant and Pizzeria, San Felipe's Cantina, Mogollon Brewing Co., Beaver Street Brewery, Black Bean Burrito.Fast Food
Jack-in-the Box, McDonald's, KFC, Late for the Train, Quizno's, TCBY, Peter Piper Pizza, Pizza Hut.Josephine's (off site)
Casual elegant atmosphere, historic building, outdoor patio, two fireplaces, delicious food with quality ingredients.Flagstaff Area (witinh 5 miles)
New Frontiers Natural Foods, Garcia's, Outback Steakhouse, Village Inn, Oregano's Pizza, Delhi Palace, Mike & Rhonda's, Josephine's, BBQ Kings, China Garden, Olive Garden, Pasto's, Sakura, Buster's, Black Bart's, Chili's, Hiro's Sushi Bar, Mamma Luisa, Josephine'sBeaver Street Brewery (off site)
Wood-fired pizzas, specialty sandwiches, soups and salads. Separate billiard room.La Bellavia- As Local As It Gets! (off site)
Open for breakfast and Lunch, La Bellavia is a Flagstaff Arizona restaurant favorite. For 28 years, La Bellavia keeps trying to serve the best food around from its uniquely shaped space and historic south-side location. Try the famous pancakes, eggs Benedict dishes, full service espresso/capuccino bar, sandwiches, soup specials, and salads.Cottage Place Restaurant (off Site)
Award-winning American/Continental cuisine and wine list in an intimate atmosphere.Black Barts Steakhouse (off site)
Enjoy the finest in oak-broiled steaks, seafood, chicken and prime rib in a unique and unforgettable setting. While you dine at this fun Flagstaff, Arizona restaurant, The Black Bart's Singers provide a nightly musical revue of old time favorites and foot-tapping showtunes.Jackson Grill (off site)
American grill, rotisserie, brick oven pizzas and an incredible wine list. Featuring indoor and outdoor seating.San Felipe's Cantina (off site)
Located in Downtown Flagstaff, yet it is Coastal Mexican food with an attitude served up alongside a night life atmosphere that keeps the customers returning for their much needed 'Local Spring Break'.Hiro's Sushi Bar (off site)
Northern Arizona's biggest sushi bar & traditional Japanese food.Mamma Luisa Italian Restaurant (off site)
Delicious homemade Italian food made from scratch.Mogollon Brewing Co. (off site)
Located in historic downtown Flagstaff, Mogollon Brewing Company features fresh quality ales brewed at 7000 feet--the proud producers of the Grand Canyon State's best selling microbrews.
Recreation InformationRecreation Located On Site
* Outdoor Pool..Seasonal * Limited Fitness Facility * Childrens Playground * Indoor Spa * SkatingRecreation Located Nearby
* River Rafting * Bike/ Camping Equipment Rentals * Snowmobile Rentals * Roller/ Ice Skating * Downhill/ cross-Country Sno Skiing - Seasonal * Coconino National Forest * Numerous Historic/State/National Attractions * Horseback Riding/Hay Rids/Sleigh Rides * Golf
Area AttractionsAttractions Located Nearby
* Chamber of Commerce - 1 Mile West * Visitors Center - 1 Mile West * Amtrak Station - 1 Mile West * Greyhound Station - 1 Mile West * Lowell Observatory - 2 Miles West * Riordan Mansion State Historic Park - 2 Miles South * The Museum Club - 2 Miles East * The Museum of Northern Arizona - 4 Miles North * Hitchin Post Stables - 6 Miles South * Elden Pueblo Archaeological Excavation - 6 Miles South * Arboretum At Flagstaff - 7 Miles South * The Deer Farm - 25 Miles West * Jerome - 50 Miles South * Tuzigoot National Monument - 50 Miles South * Painted Desert Petrified Forest - 116 Miles East * Lake Powell - 138 Miles * Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park - 172 Miles Northeast * Hoover Dam - 216 Miles NortheastCities Located Nearby
* Phoenix - 114 Miles * Williams - 30 MilesCorporate Locations Nearby
* Flagstaff Medical Center - 2 Miles Northwest * Northern Airzona University - 2 Miles West * Ralston Purina - 4 Miles East * Walgreens Distribution Center - 2 Miles East * W.L. GCRE and Associates - 1 Mile East and West