1300 S. Camden Ave
Welcome to the Carlyle Hotel where guests enjoy european elegance in the heart of the Silicon Valley with unmatched attention to detail. Guests of the Executive Carlyle Hotel will bask in the warmth of California hospitality while admiring classical art and cherry wood Queen Anne furniture adorned with Belgian fabrics and accented by Italian marble, pleasing the most discriminating tastes. Luxurious two person jacuzzi rooms await tired business travellers after a day on the go. Full breakfast is included in the cost of the room with eggs, sausage, bacon, fruit, yogurt, two juices, hot coffee and delicious pastries. Downtown San Jose, the financial capital of the Silicon Valley, is just minutes away on Highway 17 for easy access to the McEnery Convention Center and the Compaq Center. Great America, the seaside town of Santa Cruz, the Winchester Mystery House and the world renowned Golden Gate are all an easy drive away from the Executive Carlyle Hotel.
Amenities· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Coffee Maker in Room
· 24 Hour Front Desk
· Free Parking
· Hairdryers Available
· Hairdryers Available
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· Safe Deposit Box
· Television with Cable
Room InformationStandard King
Standard room with one king bed, decorated with fine Queen Anne cherry furnishings as well as Crystal chandelier, armoire, remote cable television, VCR and refrigerator. Maximum 3 guests allowed in room including children.
Standard room with two double beds, decorated with fine Queen Anne cherry furnishings as well as Crystal chandelier, armoire, remote cable television, VCR and refrigerator. Maximum 4 guests allowed in room including children.
Indicated rates are for search purposes only; check for specific rates when making a reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
Highway 85 North, Exit Bascom Ave, right on Bascom, left on Camben Avenue.
In the heart of the Silicon Valley
* SJC Airport - 6 Miles SW* SFO Airport - 35 Miles SW* OAK Airport - 35 Miles SW* MRY Airport - 49 Miles North* SKC Airport - 57 Miles North
All reservations must be guaranteed by valid credit card with expiry date at time of booking.
Through the internet site where your reservation was made, all cancellations must be made by 4pm local time on day of arrival to avoid a cancellation fee equal to one night accommodation.
Restaurant InformationOff-Site Restaurants
Many restaurants in the area serving a variety of cuisines such as American, Italian, Chinese, French, British, Fast Food, Mexican, Japanese, German and Thai.
Recreation InformationOff-Site Recreation
* Amusement Park * Children's Activities * Exercising * Fishing * Golfing * Hiking * Horseback Riding * Night Clubs * Sailing/Boating * Sightseeing Tours * Surfing * Swimming * Tennis
Area AttractionsAttractions Located Nearby
* Campbell Historical Museum - 2 Miles South * Compaq Center - 8 Miles South * Garden City Casino - 6 Miles South * Great American - 12 Miles South * Japanese Friendship Park - 8 Miles South * Roaring Camp and Big Trees - 15 Miles North * Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum - 7 Miles South * Santa Cruz Beach/Boardwalk - 15 Miles North * Stanford University - 12 Miles South * Winchester Mystery House - 3 Miles South * Automation Control - 2 Miles South * Employment Development Dept - 2 Miles South * GE - 9 Miles South * I-Cube - 2 Miles South * IBM - 9 Miles South * P.G.E - 2 Miles South * Sinclair Systems - 2 Miles South * Sky Blue Training - 2 Miles South * Xilinix - 2 Miles South * Zilog - 2 Miles SouthCities Located Nearby
* Oakland - 40 Miles South * San Francisco - 40 Miles South * Santa Clara - 8 Miles South * Santa Cruz - 20 Miles North * Saratoga - 2 Miles North