Baymont Inn & Suites Benson
Baymont Inn & Suites Benson
699 North Ocotillo Street
Discover the best of the west at this quiet Benson, Arizona hotel only 40 miles from Tucson. The Best Western Quail Hollow Inn is a newly renovated hotel ideally located near the Interstate 10 exit in Benson. Hotel guests will have easy access to Kartchner Caverns, Amerind Foundation featuring Indian artifacts and Copper Queen Mine. Fort Huachuca Military Base and historical Tombstone are nearby. Each spacious, well-designed room features all the extras that make a big difference while traveling including cable satellite television with HBO, high-speed Internet access, microwave and refrigerator. The Best Western Quail Hollow Inn hosts a complimentary expanded continental breakfast each morning. Other deluxe hotel amenities include a fitness facility, outdoor heated swimming pool and business center. This Benson hotel prides itself on providing friendly, personal service. Make an online reservation today at the Best Western Quail Hollow Inn!
Amenities· Air Conditioned
· Continental Breakfast
· Copy Service
· Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
· Free Parking
· Ice Machine
· Ironing Board
· Guest Laundromat
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· Play Ground
· Heated Pool
· Outdoor Pool
· Pool View
· Bus Parking
· Recreational Vehicle Parking
· Truck Parking
· Safe Deposit Box
· Safe Deposit Box
· Shops/Commercial Services
· Sitting Area
· TV Remote Control
· Vending Machines
· Wake-up Service
· Wheel Chair Access
· Business Center
· Laundry/Valet Services
· Fitness Center or Spa
· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Coffee Maker in Room
· 24 Hour Front Desk
· Free Local Telephone Calls
· Hairdryers Available
· Modem Lines in Room
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· Free Newspaper
· Pets Allowed
· Television with Cable
Room InformationSUITE-2 QUEEN BEDS,NSMK,2 RMS,3RD BD SOFA,MICRFG,H
* Suite-2 Queen Beds * No Smoking * Two Rooms * Third Bed Is A Sofabed * Microwave And Refrigerator * High Speed Internet Access * Continental Breakfast
2 QUEEN BEDS,NSMK,HI SPEED NET,MICFRG,CFMKR,IRN,HA
* 2 Queen Beds * No Smoking * High Speed Internet Access * Microwave And Refrigerator * Coffee Maker * Iron And Ironing Board * Hairdryer * Continental Breakfast
1 KING BED,NSMK,HI SPEED NET,MICFRG,CFMKR,IRN,HAIR
* 1 King Bed * No Smoking * High Speed Internet Access * Microwave And Refrigerator * Coffee Maker * Iron And Ironing Board * Hairdryer * Continental Breakfast
1 QUEEN BED,SMOK,HI SPED NET,MICRFG,COFMKR,IRON,HA
* 1 Queen Bed * Smoking Room * High Speed Internet Access * Microwave And Refrigerator * Coffee Maker * Iron And Ironing Board * Hairdryer * Continental Breakfast
· American Dollars is the native currency.
Hwy 191 South to I-10 West, exit 304. Turn left under the overpass the hotel is on the right.
Hwy 191 North to I-10 West, exit 304. Turn left under the overpass the hotel is on the right.
I-10 West, exit 304. Turn left under the overpass the hotel is on the right.
I-10 East at exit 304, turn right, the hotel is on the right.
Travel North on Tucson Blvd. Turn right onto Valencia Rd and stay on this for 3 miles. Bear right on ramp to I-10 E. Take I-10 E Ramp. Continue on I-10 E for 37 miles. Bear right onto off-ramp at exit 304 to Ocotillo Ave. Turn right onto Ocotillo Ave. Arrive at the Hotel. Approximate Travel Time: 50 minutes Approximate Travel Distance: 42 miles
·From: Interstate 10 West. Exit 304. The Best Western Quail Hollow Inn is on right. ·From: Interstate 10 East. Exit 304. The Best Western Quail Hollow Inn is on left. ·From: Tombstone. Take Highway 80 West to Benson, turn right on Ocotillo Street. The Best Western Quail Hollow Inn is on the left.
Tucson International Airport
You must use a credit card to book online.
Cancellation policies vary from hotel to hotel. Most current and accurate cancellation policies will appear on your confirmed reservation notification.
Reds (1 mile) Beijing (1 mile) Denny's (1 mile) Galleano's (1 miile) Jack in the Box (1 mile) Chute Out (2 mile)
Meeting FacilityMeeting Room
Number of Meeting Rooms (1 room) Total Space Available for Events (567 sq ft) Largest Event Room (576 sq ft) Largest Seating Capacity (25) people Smallest Event Room: 576 sq. ft. Smallest Seating Capacity: 5 people AV Equipment Available No Catering Services Available No
Area AttractionsCorporate Locations:
* .25 mile(s) from National Bank, a full service bank * 1 mile(s) from Bank of America, a full service bank * 2 mile(s) from Aepco, electric company * 4 mile(s) from Apache Chemical, fertilizer companyRecreation:
* 3 mile(s) from San Pedro Golf Course, new 18 hole golf course * 5 mile(s) from Turquoise Hills Golf, 9 hole executive course * 35 mile(s) from Twin Lakes Golf, 18 hole golf course * 40 mile(s) from Tucson Electric Park, winter training for major league base ball and Tucson Toros in regular season. * 60 mile(s) from Shadow Mountain Golf, 18 hole golf courseNearby Cities
* 32 mile(s) from Wilcox * 35 mile(s) from Sierra Vista * 39 mile(s) from Tombstone * 40 mile(s) from Tucson * 55 mile(s) from Bisbee * 110 mile(s) from Nogales, Mexico * 200 mile(s) from Phoenix * 235 mile(s) from Las Cruces, New Mexico * 240 mile(s) from Yuma * 240 mile(s) from El Paso, TexasEducation:
* 5 mile(s) from Cochise College, Community College * 50 mile(s) from University of Arizona, Science and Medicine * 50 mile(s) from Pima Community, Junior College * 50 mile(s) from University of Phoenix, General * 75 mile(s) from Eastern Arizona, Junior College * 150 mile(s) from Arizona State University, Liberal ArtsLocal Attractions:
* 6 mile(s) from Holy Trinity Monastery * 10 mile(s) from Kartchner Caverns * 12 mile(s) from Amerind Foundation, Indian artifacts from archeological digs. * 25 mile(s) from Tombstone * 35 mile(s) from Colossal Cave Park, a crystal-filled Colossal Cave. * 35 mile(s) from Rex Allen's Museum, The museum includes memorabilia of famous singing cowboy Rex Allen. * 40 mile(s) from Cochise Stronghold, campground, picnic area and foot trails, was hideout for famous Apache Chief Cochise. * 45 mile(s) from Bisbee Mining, copper-mining heritage. * 45 mile(s) from Pima Air and Space Museum, relive the most incredible aviation stories with more than 250 aircraft on display. * 50 mile(s) from Old Tucson Studios, Western fun, home to over 300 western movies and television productions. * 50 mile(s) from Mission San Xavier, White Dove of The Desert. * 50 mile(s) from Reid Park Zoo, houses over 500 exotic in naturalistic habitats. * 60 mile(s) from Ramsey Canyon Preserve, Renowned for its plant and animal diversity including 14 species of hummingbirds and spring-fed stream * 75 mile(s) from Titan Missile Museum, Chilling taste of the Cold War as you embark upon a journey through time. * 75 mile(s) from Tubac State Park, Arizona's first state park and walk among ruins of a Spanish Colonial Fort. * 80 mile(s) from Roper Lake State Park, Relax, swim and fish and enjoy a dip in rock-lined hot tub.Shopping:
* 0 mile(s) from Dollar General, variety * .1 mile(s) from convenience store * .1 mile(s) from gift shop * .25 mile(s) from Safeway, full service grocery store with pharmacy * .25 mile(s) from Ace Hardware, full service hardware store * .25 mile(s) from Radio Shack, electronics * 1 mile(s) from Alco, a variety store * 2 mile(s) from Wal-Mart, new Super Wal-MartTransportation:
* 41 mile(s) from Tucson International Airport * 156 mile(s) from Phoenix Sky Harbor * 26 mile(s) from Fort Huachuca * 1 mile(s) from Amtrak