Best Western Dragon Gate Inn
Best Western Dragon Gate Inn
818 North Hill Street
Stay at this AAA 3-Diamond Los Angeles hotel in the heart of historic Chinatown offering 52 contemporary rooms with artful Chinese accents. The Best Western Dragon Gate Inn is conveniently located in Chinatown and near major Los Angeles cultural and entertainment attractions. Hotel guests will be within walking distance to the Amtrak Union Station, Little Tokyo and the historic Mexican pueblo of Olvera Street. Also located nearby are Universal Studios, the Fashion District, Dodger Stadium and trendy Beverly Hills. Each contemporary, Chinese influenced room features all the thoughtful amenities needed to make any stay more relaxing. This unique LA area hotel features an onsite Chinese herb and acupressure shop as well as a shopping mall. A complimentary continental breakfast is available daily. Whether spending the day on the sunny beaches of Santa Monica or searching for the stars, a friendly staff is ready to ensure a comfortable stay in Los Angeles. Make an online reservation today at the Best Western Dragon Gate Inn!
Amenities· Coffee Maker in Room
· 24 Hour Front Desk
· Business Center
· Laundry/Valet Services
· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Barber/Beauty Shop
· Express Checkout
· Express Checkout
· Free Local Telephone Calls
· Hairdryers Available
· Modem Lines in Room
· Safe Deposit Box
· Television with Cable
· Room Service
Room InformationSUITE-1 KING BED,NSMK,HI SPEED NET,2BD SOFA,WHRLPL
* Suite-1 King Bed * No Smoking * High Speed Internet Access * Second Bed Is A Sofabed * Whirlpool * Refrigerator * Continental Breakfast
Indicative rates are for search purposes only. The entire range of rates may not be available during certain seasons or other specified periods of time. Check for specific rate availability when making a reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
·From: Highway 110. Exit on Hill Street; continue on Hill Street, the Best Western Dragon Gate Inn is on left side of the street. ·From: Los Angeles Intl Airport. Take Highway 105 East to Highway 110 North, exit Hill Street. ·From: San Fran. Intl. Airport. Take Highway 5 South to 110 South, exit Hill Street from San Diego, take Highway 5 North to Highway 101 North to Highway 110 North, and exit Hill Street. ·From: Arizona or Nevada. Take Highway 10 West to Highway 101 North to Highway 110 North, exit Hill Street.
Burbank Airport 11 miles, Los Angeles International Airport 18 miles
You must use a credit card to book online.
Cancellation policies vary from hotel to hotel. Most current and accurate cancellation policies will appear on your confirmed reservation notification.
* Hill Street Cafe, on premises * .2 mile(s) from Chinatown, Chinese, There are over 90 Chinese restaurants. Featuring all the different ethnic foods of China such as Mandarin, Cantonese, Szchewan, Hunan and many more * .2 mile(s) from Downtown Los Angeles, a wide variety of Intercontinental Cuisine to make any city envious. * .5 mile(s) from Olvera St., Mexican, If Mexican food is what you like. Have an authentic Mexican dinner while being serenaded at your table. * 1 mile(s) from Little Tokyo , You can unwind by having sushi, sake and participating in Karaoke. Little Tokyo offers a taste of Japan without leaving the country.Corporate Locations:
* 0.3 mile(s) from courthouses * 0.3 mile(s) from Federal and State BuildingsRecreation:
* 1 mile(s) from Dodger Stadium, home to the world champion Los Angeles Dodgers baseball team * 2 mile(s) from Staples Arena, Home of the World Champion Lakers, the Kings and the Clippers * 4 mile(s) from Los Angeles ColiseumNearby Cities:
* 8 mile(s) from Pasadena * 10 mile(s) from Beverly Hills * 15 mile(s) from Santa Monica * 15 mile(s) from Burbank * 25 mile(s) from AnaheimLocal Attractions:
* 1 mile(s) from Los Angeles Convention Center, one of the largest convention centers in the West * 1 mile(s) from Fashion District and Jewelry District * 6 mile(s) from Universal Studios® Hollywood, just a ten minute drive to the "hottest" theme park in Southern California which also features the new Universal City Walk * 6 mile(s) from Hollywood, home of movie stars and the Walk of Fame, 15 minutes from Metro Red Line light rail * 6 mile(s) from Sunset Strip and Mann's Chinese Theatre * 8 mile(s) from Pasadena Old Town Rose Bowl , 20 minutes from Metro Gold Line light rail * 10 mile(s) from Beverly Hills and the stars' homes * 15 mile(s) from Santa Monica Beach and Venice Beach * 15 mile(s) from Burbank * 25 mile(s) from Disneyland® Park * 25 mile(s) from Knotts Berry Farm® * 30 mile(s) from Six Flags Magic Mountain®Transportation:
* 0.25 mile(s) from Metro Gold Line light rail, .5 mile from Metro Red Line light rail, 1 mile from Amtrak Union Station * 11 mile(s) from Burbank Airport * 18 mile(s) from Los Angeles International Airport