Nautical Inn Resort
Nautical Inn Resort
1000 McCulloch Blvd
The Nautical Inn resort is the only beach front property located in the state of Arizona. All rooms are located on the lake with spectacular views of the lake and mountains. Boaters enjoy the amenity of being able to leave their boats in the water outside the rooms and an adjacent 18 hole golf course makes it an attractive place to spend the seasons.
Amenities· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Coffee Maker in Room
· Free Parking
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· Shops/Commercial Services
· Television with Cable
· Laundry/Valet Services
Room InformationBay Room
The Bay Room has two queen size beds which will sleep up to four adults, it is about 415 sq. ft. which is located inside the cove area and has a balcony view that will overlook the lake and city. Room is equipped with small refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave.
The Parlor Suite has two queen size beds and an additional sitting area with a sofa sleeper. This room is about 475 sq. ft. It has a balcony view of the lake and city, it can sleep up to five adults. Room is equipped with small refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave.
Indicated rates for search purposes only; check for specific rate when making reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
Go South on Highway 95 to Mesquite, turn left. Go to Lake Havasu Ave, turn right. Go to Mcculloch Blvd, turn right. You are now going over the London Bridge. Go approximately 4 miles to the Nautical Inn Resort turn left onto the property.
I-17 North to I-10 West take Vicksburg Rd to Hwy 72. Hwy 72 turns into Hwy 95. Take Hwy 95 into Parker and follow signs to Lake Havasu. At Swanson Ave. make a right. Make a left at Lake Havasu Ave and a left at McCulloch. Drive 2 miles until you see the Nautical Inn Resort marquee and make a left.
Take Tropicana Blvd to I-15 South to Hwy 95 South to I40 East to Hwy 95 South. Hwy 95 South to Swanson Ave make a left. At Lake Havasu Ave make a left, to McCulloch and make another left. Take McCulloch to Nautical Marquee.
NEARBY AIRPORT* Lake Havasu - 6 miles* Las Vegas - 150 miles* Phoenix - 230 miles NEARBY TOWNS* Bullhead - 60 miles* Laughlin,NV - 75 miles* Parker - 35 milesNEARBY BUSINESSES* J's Smoke Shop - 7 miles* Southwest Firearms - 7 miles
HII, IGM, PHX, LAS
Credit card deposit of 1 nights room and tax is required at time of booking. For holidays, 100% of stay is due at time of booking.
Cancel by 7pm hotel time, 3 days prior to arrival to avoid loss of deposit. For holidays, cancel 14 days prior to arrival.
Restaurant InformationOn-site Dining
Complimentary Continental Breakfast * 6:30am-10am * coffee, tea, orange juice, milk, pastries Captains Table Restaurant * 7am-2pm & 5pm-10pm * Semi-casual * Steaks and Seafood Tiki Terrace * 10am-1am * Casual * Bar & Grill Brewed Awakenings * 7am-1pm * Casual * Coffee shop Captains Table Lounge * 10am-1am * Casual * Snacks & Spirits
Meeting FacilityMeeting Facilities
* 5 rooms available * accommodates up to 750 people * catering service * audio/visual equipment
Recreation InformationOn-site Recreation
* outdoor pool, 7am-10pm * jacuzzi Arizona's only all-beachfront resort is the perfect place to experience the unique beauty and multitude of recreational offerings at Lake Havasu. Located on 26 acres of pristine shoreline, the Nautical Inn Resort features 139 guest rooms and suites - all with stunning views of the lake, surrounding mountains and city lights, and all within immediate access of the beach. Guests enjoy the use of our private boat launch, capable of facilitating a 48 foot vessel. No need to wait in line at the public launches and pay exorbitant launch fees, this ramp is exclusive and free to our guests. Those traveling without a boat will find ski boats, pontoon boats, house boats and personal watercraft for rent at our on-site rental facility. Those looking to hit the links and play some small-ball will enjoy the Havasu Island 18-hole executive golf course, contiguous to the Nautical Inn Resort. Grab your clubs and leave your lake-view room for a quick walk over to the pro shop to enjoy the lakeside course. Anglers are finding the best way to experience the world-class fishing opportunities of Lake Havasu - from the shores of the Nautical Inn Resort. Use our private boat launch, park your trailer in our fenced-off, lit and guarded area and embark from our shores to sample some of our renowned fishing. Power-up with breakfast in our full-service restaurant, grab some snacks for the boat in our on-site general store and hit the lake. No matter what time of year, the fishing and scenery are great at Havasu.
Area AttractionsEnglish Village
3 miles north to the property shopping and microbreweryIsland Fashion Mall
3 miles north to the property shopping and diningLaughlin Casinos
75 miles northwest to the propertyYacht Club
10 miles north to the property