Hollywood Hills Hotel
Hollywood Hills Hotel
1999 N. Sycamore Avenue
Located on top of a mountain in the Hollywood Hills. Most rooms feature large balconies overlooking the downtown Los Angeles skyline and fully equipped kitchens... even dishes and glasses. Choose your prefered fragrance, either Tangerine or Lavendar at check in. You will then be handed your Bath Bloomers Personal Care amenities. Hollywood Hills Hotel is set above the noise but still only five minutes from the Hollywood walk of fame and Grauman's Chinese Theatre. Continental Breakfast included.
Amenities· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Coffee Maker in Room
· 24 Hour Front Desk
· Free Parking
· Hairdryers Available
· Mini Bar
· Modem Lines in Room
· Modem Lines in Room
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· Television with Cable
· Laundry/Valet Services
Room InformationRoom Features
All Rooms Feature: * Balcony * Kitchen * Iron/Board * Hairdryer * Modem/Dataport * Voicemail * Remote Control Cable TV * Telephone * Private Bathroom * Refrigerator * Microwave Oven * Bath Tub * Sofa * Alarm Clock * Radio * Mini Bar * Coffee Maker * Stove/Oven * Desk
Suite Los Angeles View
Our most requested room type comes with a breathtaking view of Los Angeles. A popular place to pop the question, celebrate a special occasion, or simply relax high above the city.
Suite Hollywood Hills and LA View
Enjoy your view of the Hollywood Hills and a partial view of the city. This One-Bedroom Suite features a private master bedroom with a king size bed, living room, large balcony and kitchen.
Suite Hollywood Hills View
You'll feel a million miles away from a busy city just a quarter a mile above Hollywood. This One-Bedroom Suite features a private master bedroom, with a king size bed, living room, large balcony, and kitchen.
Studio Style Room LA View
This room features one of the best views of Los Angeles. Enjoy a view of the downtown Los Angeles Skyline, the famous Capitol Records Building, Griffith Park Observatory, and much more. This Studio Style room features a large balcony, kitchen, and a king sized bed.
Studio Style Room Hollywood Hills and LA View
Enjoy your view of the Hollywood Hills and a partial view of the city. This Studio Style room features a large balcony, kitchen, and a king sized bed.
Studio Style Room Hollywood Hills View
You'll feel a million miles away from a busy city just a quarter a mile above Hollywood. This Studio Style room features a large balcony, kitchen, and a king size bed.
Indicated rates for search purposes only; check for specific rate when making reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
Go east on Century Blvd, turn left (north) on La Cienga, turn right (east) on Sunset Blvd, left (north) on La Brea Ave, turn right (east) on Franklin Ave, left (north) on Sycamore. Immediately turn right into driveway of Magic Castle Hotel to check in, then continue up Sycamore.
Go right (south) on Hollywood Way, right (southwest) on Olive Ave, becomes Barham Blvd, left (south) on Cahvenga Blvd, continue on Highland Ave, right (west) on Franklin Ave, turn right into parking lot of Magic Castle Hotel for check in, then drive up mountain to hotel.
Located high on top of the Hollywood Hills looking down on to the Los Angeles city lights, a quarter a mile up the base of the hill. Grauman's Chinese Theatre, Hollywood Walk of Fame, many restaurants, nightlife, and the underground metro train are all within walking distnace to the base of the hill. We are happy to drive guests in our shuttle between Hollywood Hills Hotel, Magic Castle Hotel, Magic Castle Club and Yamashiro Restaurant.
LAX, BUR, SNA
Must guarantee by a valid credit card with expiry date.
Through the Internet site where your reservation was made, cancellations must be made 1 day prior to arrival by 3 pm local hotel time to avoid a 1 night penalty.
* On-Site, Open 5:30pm -11pm * Serving CalAsian Cuisine * Casual to Dressy * On Mountain with Best Views of Los AngelesMagic Castle
* Serving Continental Cuisine * Private Magic Club - Hotel Guests get in with Jacket/TiePig 'n' Whistle
* Serving Continental Cuisine * Located 0.7 mi NW * Opened in 1927. Clark Gable and Spencer Tracy Dined here * Dress is casualRoscoe's Chicken 'n' Waffles
* Located 2 mi W * Sun-Thur from 9am-12am and Fri-Sat from 9am-4am * Serving Southern Cuisine * It's famous - Chicken and Waffles on the same Plate. * Dress is CasualMusso and Frank Grill
* Located 0.7 mi NW * Open Tues-Sat from 11am-11pm * Serving American/Continental Cuisine * Dress is Casual to Dressy
Meeting FacilityMeeting Rooms
* 2 Meeting Rooms
Recreation InformationOn-Site Recreation
* Magic Club * Swimming
Area AttractionsAttractions Located Nearby
* Universal Studios - 3 mi NE * Hollywood Walk of Fame - 0.5 mi S * Hollywood Highland Entertainment Center - 0.5 mi E * Kodak Theatre - 0.5 mi E * Sunset Strip - 1 mi W * Farmers Market - 3 mi S * Paramount Pictures - 2 mi SE * Hollywood Sign View - 0 mi * Grauman's Chinese Theatre - 0.5 mi S * Staples Center - 8 mi SE * Dodger Stadium - 7 mi SECities Located Nearby
* Los Angeles - 7 mi SE * Beverly Hills - 3 mi SW * West Hollywood - 3 mi SW * Santa Monica - 10 mi W