Best Western Beach Dunes Inn
Best Western Beach Dunes Inn
3290 Dunes Drive
The Best Western Beach Dunes Inn offers a quiet and beautiful setting at the gateway to the Monterey Peninsula and all of its varied attractions. Located steps from the ocean through the famous Monterrey Dunes, our guests may walk along miles of unspoiled beaches and wildlife preserves. Monterey Bay, Fisherman's Wharf, Cannery Row are only a ten-minute drive. The spectacular 17 Mile Drive and the world famous Pebble Beach Golf Course, is just a short 15 minutes away. For our guests who enjoy motor sports of all kinds, Laguna Seca Raceway is 10 minutes away! Divers of all skill levels are a few miles from the renowned wonders of the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary. The Best Western Beach Dunes Inn offers a complimentary continental breakfast to all of our guests, free HBO®, ample free parking and a friendly, knowledgeable staff to help make all of our guests have a wonderful stay!
Amenities· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· Fitness Center or Spa
· Laundry/Valet Services
· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Coffee Maker in Room
· 24 Hour Front Desk
· Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
· Free Parking
· Free Local Telephone Calls
· Hairdryers Available
· Modem Lines in Room
· Safe Deposit Box
· Television with Cable
Room Information2 DOUBLE BEDS,NSMK,HAIRDRYER,COFMKR,IRON&BRD,DATAP
* Two Double Beds * No Smoking * Hairdryer * Coffee Maker * Iron And Ironing Board * Dataport Phone * Continental Breakfast
2 DOUBLE BEDS,SMOK,HAIRDRYER,COFMKR,IRON&BRD,DATAP
* Two Double Beds * Smoking Room * Hairdryer * Coffee Maker * Iron And Ironing Board * Dataport Phone * Continental Breakfast
1 KING BED,NSMK,COF MAKR,HAIRDRYR,DATAPRT,OVRSZD R
* 1 King Bed * No Smoking * Coffee Maker * Hairdryer * Dataport * Oversized Room * Continental Breakfast
1 KING BED,SMOK,COF MAKR,HAIRDRYR,DATAPRT,OVRSZD R
* 1 King Bed * Smoking Room * Coffee Maker * Hairdryer * Dataport * Oversized Room * Continental Breakfast
1 KING BED,NO SMOKING,GRAB BAR,RAMP ACCESS,WHEELCH
* 1 King Bed * No Smoking * Grab Bar * Ramp Access * Wheelchair * Continental Breakfast
1 KING BED,GRAB BAR,RAMP ACCESS,WHEELCHAIR,CONTINE
* 1 King Bed * Grab Bar * Ramp Access * Wheelchair * Continental Breakfast
Indicative rates are a year round range for search purposes only. The entire range of rates may not be available during certain seasons, or other specified periods of time. Check for specific rate availability when making a reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
·From: The north. Follow Highway 101 south to Route 156 west to Highway 1 south. Exit freeway at Reservation Road, right to Dunes Drive and right on Dunes Drive. ·From: The south. Follow Highway 1 north to Reservation Road Exit, left to Dunes Drive and Right on Dunes Drive.
Monterey Peninsula Airport 11 miles, San Jose International Airport 65 miles, San Francisco International Airport 95 miles
You must use a credit card to book online.
Cancellation policies vary from hotel to hotel. Most current and accurate cancellation policies will appear on your confirmed reservation notification.
* Across from A.J. Spurs, steak house, open from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. * .5 mile(s) from Denny's, American, 24 hours * .75 mile(s) from El Palmar, Mexican, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. * 1 mile(s) from Lee's Garden, Chinese, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. * 1 mile(s) from New Tokyo Restaurant, Japanese, 12:00 Noon to 11:00 p.m. * 1 mile(s) from Dishes Bistro, Mediterranean, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. * 2 mile(s) from Francisco's Restaurant, Italian, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.Golf Courses:
* 12 mile(s) from golf courses, world class Pebble beach, Spyglass, Spanish Bay and Poppy HillsNearby Cities:
* 8 mile(s) from Salinas * 10 mile(s) from Monterey * 12 mile(s) from Carmel * 31 mile(s) from Gilroy * 33 mile(s) from Santa Cruz * 38 mile(s) from Big SurUniversities and Schools:
* 5 mile(s) from California State, University Monterey bay, newest of the state universities * 10 mile(s) from USN Post Graduate School, renowned naval schoolLocal Attractions:
* .1 mile(s) from state beach one block * 6 mile(s) from Moss Landing, working fishing wharf and canneries restaurants and antique shops * 9 mile(s) from Laguna Seca, world class racetrack hosts, cart, formula 1, motorcycle, and Sportscar Championship * 10 mile(s) from Fisherman Wharf, a working wharf on Monterey Bay with art galleries, handcraft shops, many restaurants and the Wharf Theater. * 10 mile(s) from Del Monte Shopping Center, department stores, cafés restaurants * 11 mile(s) from Cannery Row, locale of John Steinbeck's novel "Cannery Row". Galleries, shops, restaurants and the Monterrey aquarium along the bay. * 11 mile(s) from Monterey Bay Aquarium, 700 species of marine life, 200 exhibits, Sea Otter Pool, Kelp Forests, on Cannery Row * 12 mile(s) from 17 Mile Drive, the most scenic drive on the Monterrey peninsula between Pacific Grove and Carmel along the ocean. * 14 mile(s) from Carmel, Carmel Village is a village founded by artists, writers and movie starts, architecturally rich with restaurants, shops and galleries. * 14 mile(s) from Pebble Beach, home of the AT&T Pro Am Golf Tournament * 14 mile(s) from Carmel Mission, beautifully preserved Spanish mission built in 1770 * 45 mile(s) from Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, amusement park on the beach, roller coaster, restaurants and fun centerPoint of Interest:
* Cocktail lounge * .1 mile(s) from hiking/walking trails * 1 mile(s) from exercise room/health club * 1 mile(s) from bank * 1 mile(s) from beauty shop * 1 mile(s) from sun bed * 1 mile(s) from doctor on call * 1 mile(s) from laundry/dry cleaning services * 1 mile(s) from basketball and racquetball courts * 2 mile(s) from travel agency * 3 mile(s) from fishing * 4 mile(s) from car rental * 4 mile(s) from pet kennels * 4 mile(s) from scuba diving * 7 mile(s) from foreign currency exchange * 8 mile(s) from dancing * 8 mile(s) from sailing/boating * 8 mile(s) from sightseeing toursTransportation:
* 8 mile(s) from Amtrak, Salinas, train station * 8 mile(s) from Greyhound, Salinas, bus terminal * 11 mile(s) from Monterey Peninsula Airport * 65 mile(s) from San Jose International Airport * 95 mile(s) from San Francisco International Airport