The Hermosa Inn
The Hermosa Inn
5532 North Palo Cristi Road
Since the 1930's the Hermosa Inn - an authentic Arizona hacienda - has been a recognized destination in the desert Southwest. The Inn is located within minutes of prestigious shopping, sporting event facilities, golf, art, entertainment venues and major business corridors of both Phoenix and Scottsdale. Plus, the international airport, Sky Harbor, is just 10-15 minutes from the front door. Hand built by cowboy artist Lon Megargee as his home and studio, the Hermosa Inn's 35 guestrooms and famous on-site restaurant LON's at the Hermosa have today been restored with careful attention to modern day comforts while preserving original charm and authentic touches. The adobe architecture and Southwestern embellishments combined with natural desert vegetation blend impeccably with nearby mountains and preserve land, providing an intimate, yet conveniently located retreat.
Amenities· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Babysitting/Child Services
· Business Center
· Coffee Maker in Room
· Express Checkout
· Hairdryers Available
· Mini Bar
· Modem Lines in Room
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· Free Newspaper
· Room Service
· Safe Deposit Box
· Fitness Center or Spa
· Television with Cable
· Laundry/Valet Services
King or double queen guestroom with sitting area, secluded outdoor patio, wet bar and refrigerated amenities. Fireplaces in most. Maximum occupancy 2.
King or queen Deluxe guestroom with Southwestern decor, sitting area, secluded outdoor patio, wet bar and refrigerated amenities. Some are mini-suites with living rooms, others have fireplaces and access to a semi-private spa. Maximum occupancy 2.
One bedroom Suite with Southwestern decor, high ceilings, living room, fireplace, wet bar, outdoor patio, refrigerated amenities and access to a semi-private spa. Maximum occupancy 2.
Two bedroom, two bathroom 1600 square foot suite with large living room, fireplace, full kitchen, dining room and private front and rear patios. Bedding varies. Maximum occupancy 8.
Indicated rates for search purposes only; check for specific rate when making reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
1: Start out going West on TERMINAL 3 towards E SKY HARBOR BLVD by turning right. 0.11 miles 2: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto E SKY HARBOR BLVD. 1.60 miles 3: E SKY HARBOR BLVD becomes ramp. 0.32 miles 4: Merge onto I-10 W. 1.08 miles 5: Take the AZ-51 N/SQUAW PEAK PKWY/AZ-202-LOOP E exit- exit number 147. 0.12 miles 6: Take the AZ-51 N/SQUAW PEAK PKWY exit on the left. 0.50 miles 7: Merge onto AZ-51 N. 1.78 miles 8: Take the INDIAN SCHOOL RD exit- exit number 3. 0.25 miles 9: Keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp. 0.06 miles 10: Merge onto E INDIAN SCHOOL RD. 1.72 miles 11: Turn LEFT onto N 32ND ST. 1.61 miles 12: Turn RIGHT onto E STANFORD DR. 0.53 miles 13: Turn LEFT onto N PALO CRISTI RD. 0.03 miles
5532 North Palo Cristi Road, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253Minutes from shopping, golf, entertainment and businesses.
20 minutes from Sky Harbor Int'l Airport
All reservations must be guaranteed to a credit card at time of booking.
For stays of 2 or more nights, cancel at least 3 days prior to arrival to avoid penalty of first night's room + tax. 1 nights stay, penalty of one nights room + tax. No-shows will be charged first night's room and tax.
Restaurant InformationLON's at the Hermosa
Location - On-site Cuisine - Innovative American Cuisine Hours - 7-10AM Continental Breakfast Guests Only 11:30AM-2PM M-F / 10AM-2PM Sunday Brunch 6-10PM - Dinner Rating - Excellent Dress Code - Resort Casual
Meeting FacilityMeeting Facilities
1) Stetson Room Size - 24 X 36 Capacity - 70 (rounds) 2) Villa Suite Size - 28 X 18 Capacity - 15 (conference) Audio/Visual and Catering available. Decor in a Contemporary Western theme.
Recreation InformationOn-site Recreation
* Swimming pool * Jacuzzi * Health club * Jogging track * Tennis * Tour deskOff-site Recreation
* Sightseeing * Concerts * Sporting Events * Shopping * Dining
Area AttractionsNearby Cities & Attractions
* Downtown Phoenix - 8 mi Northeast; City * Downtown Scottsdale - 4 mi Northwest; Old Town, shopping, galleries * Scottsdale Fashion Square - 3 mi West; Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Restaurants * Biltmore Fashion Park - 2 mi East; Saks Fifth Ave, Macy's, Restaurants * Camelback Esplanade - 2 mi East; Shopping, Restaurants, Theaters * Bank One Ballpark - 8 mi Northeast; Arizona Diamondbacks Baseball * America West Arena - 8 mi Northeast; Phoenix Suns Basketball, concerts * The Arizona Center - 8 mi Northeast; Shopping, Restaurants, Nightclubs * Symphony Hall - 8 mi Northeast; Phoenix Symphony, Opera, Concerts * Phoenix Civic Plaza - 8 mi Northeast; Trade Shows, Conventions * Arizona State University - 10 mi Northwest; State University, Sports * Gammage Auditorium - 10 mi Northwest; Arts, Plays, Musicals * Rawhide - 15 mi Southwest; Old Western Town * Carefree/Cavecreek - 25 mi Southwest; Historical cultural towns, desert * Sedona - 120 mi Southeast; Red Rock Views, Resort, Shopping * Grand Canyon - 220 mi Southeast; Landmark and National Park