Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa
Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa
P.O. Box 94000
The beautiful Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. Designed to be an authentic representation of the Gila River Indian Community's heritage and culture, we offer quiet serenity in a setting with echoes of ancient traditions. Located only 11 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, with the convenience of shopping and endless dining options just minutes away, your western escape has never been easier. Experience a one-of-a-kind cultural culinary journey at our signature restaurant, Kai, winner of the coveted AAA Five Diamond Award (2007). Enjoy championship golf on one of our two distinct 18-hole Troon-managed golf courses, play a match of tennis or embark on a horseback adventure at the onsite Koli Equestrian Center. Cool off in one of our sparkling swimming pools with cascading waterfalls and a 111-foot waterslide designed after the nearby Casa Grande Ruins. Or take a scenic boat ride on the 2.5-mile replica of the Gila River to world famous 1880s Western Town, Rawhide for boundless family fun. Just want to relax? Our Aji Spa is a 17,500-square foot oasis with 17 treatment rooms, full service salon, fitness center and Aji Cafe. Our warm and friendly staff will be happy to help you plan your next event in one of our versatile meeting rooms, including a 17,300-square foot ballroom, or an abundance of scenic outdoor venues. Discover a recreational, educational, and inspirational experience at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa.
Amenities· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Babysitting/Child Services
· Barber/Beauty Shop
· Business Center
· Coffee Maker in Room
· 24 Hour Front Desk
· Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
· Express Checkout
· Free Parking
· Hairdryers Available
· Mini Bar
· Mini Bar
· Modem Lines in Room
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· Pets Allowed
· Room Service
· Safe Deposit Box
· Fitness Center or Spa
· Television with Cable
· Laundry/Valet Services
· VIP Rooms/Services
Actual rates may vary depending upon availability and season.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
Follow Sky Harbor Airport signs to Interstate 10 East. Once on I-10 East, continue 11.5 miles to Wild Horse Pass Boulevard and turn right. Follow signs to the resort entrance.
Take Interstate 17 South to I-10 East. Exit Wild Horse Pass Boulevard and the street will curve right. Once on resort grounds, follow the road approximately 2 miles to the resort entrance.
Travel towards Phoenix on I-10. Exit at Wild Horse Pass Boulevard and turn left onto Wild Horse Pass Boulevard. Follow the signs, and the resort entrance is approximately 2 miles ahead.
Take Interstate 60 to I-10 East. Exit Wild Horse Pass Boulevard and the street will curve to the right. Follow signs onto the resort grounds, and the resort entrance is approximately 2 miles ahead.
Travel on I-10 West. Exit Wild Horse Pass Boulevard and turn left onto Wild Horse Pass Boulevard. Continue on resort grounds, and the main entrance is approximately 2 miles ahead.
Nearby Airport: * Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 12 Miles Nearby Cities: * Chandler - 2 Miles * Ahwatukee - 5 Miles * Gilbert - 12 Miles * Tempe - 12 Miles * Phoenix - 14 Miles * Mesa - 16 Miles * Scottsdale - 16 Miles * Fountain Hills - 18 Miles * Queen Creek - 20 Miles * Apache Junction - 30 Miles * Casa Grande - 30 Miles * Deer Valley - 30 Miles * Glendale - 30 Miles * Paradise Valley - 30 Miles * Cave Creek - 40 Miles * Goodyear - 40 Miles * Sun City - 40 Miles * Suprise - 45 Miles
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 12 Miles
Mandatory credit card deposit on all reservations.
The cancellation policy will depend on which rate plan and date(s) are being booked. Please see "Rate and Policy Information" when checking availability.
Area AttractionsLocal Attractions
* Wild Horse Pass Casino - 0.1 mi/0.1 km * Firebird International Raceway - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Huhugam Heritage Center - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Lone Butte Casino - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Bob Boudurant School of High Performance Driving - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Ahwatukee Foothills Shopping - 2.0 mi/3.2 km * Casa Paloma Upscale Shopping and Dining - 2.0 mi/3.2 km * Arizona Mills Shopping Mall - 7.0 mi/11.3 km * Major League Baseball Spring Training - 7.0 mi/11.3 km * Chandler Fashion Center - 7.0 mi/11.3 km * Arizona State University - 10.0 mi/16.1 km * Vee Quiva Casino - 10.0 mi/16.1 km * Phoenix Zoo and Botanical Gardens - 12.0 mi/19.3 km * Arizona Center - 15.0 mi/24.1 km * America West Arena - 15.0 mi/24.1 km * Heard Museum - 15.0 mi/24.1 km * Bank One Ballpark (Home of the Arizona Diamondbacks) - 15.0 mi/24.1 km * Phoenix Civic Plaza Convention Center - 15.0 mi/24.1 km * Desert Botanical Gardens - 15.0 mi/24.1 km * Wrigley Mansion - 18.0 mi/29.0 km * Cricket Pavilion - 20.0 mi/32.2 km * Old Town Scottsdale - 20.0 mi/32.2 km * Gila Indian Center - 25.0 mi/40.2 km * Phoenix International Raceway - 25.0 mi/40.2 km * Casa Grande Ruins - 40.0 mi/64.4 km * Tucson - 90.0 mi/144.8 km * Kartchner Caverns - 120.0 mi/193.1 km * Sedona - 135.0 mi/217.3 km * Grand Canyon - 250.0 mi/402.3 kmLocal Corporate Offices
* Good Samaritan Hospital - 5.0 mi/8.1 km * Motorola - 5.0 mi/8.1 km * Intel - 5.0 mi/8.1 km * Honeywell - 6.0 mi/9.7 km * Microchip - 10.0 mi/16.1 km * Chandler Regional Hospital - 18.0 mi/29.0 km * Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale - 25.0 mi/40.2 km