L Auberge De Sedona
L Auberge De Sedona
301 L'Auberge Lane
In the heart of Sedona's spectacular Red Rock country lies a romantic Inn - L'Auberge de Sedona. Nestled along the banks of Oak Creek Canyon and surrounded by towering cliffs of magenta, L'Auberge offers traditional comforts in a country French setting. Walkways meander through L'Auberge, from the European styled Lodge past cottages with wisteria twining in the balconies to the award winning L'Auberge Restaurant. Lilacs perfume the air in the spring. Summer brings trees brimming with fruit while rose gardens scent the paths. Leaves changing vibrant gold and crimson herald autumn's arrival. Then winter's brilliant blue skies sharply outline the surrounding red rocks as L'Auberge celebrates the changing seasons. Secluded cottages, a gourmet restaurant, and a comfortable lodge provide all the amenities for a relaxing weekend, executive retreat or unforgettable wedding. Additional Information: Based on double occupancy children 12 and under stay free while using existing bedding. For your convenience, we will add a $25 service charge per night of your stay. This includes gratuities for the bell staff, concierge, guest services and your housekeeping staff. It also includes wireless internet access throughout the resort and complimentary use of our Business Center.Saturdays typically require a 2 night minimum stay. Adult rollaway cost: $20.00USD/night Child rollaway cost: $20.00USD/night
Amenities· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Babysitting/Child Services
· Business Center
· Coffee Maker in Room
· 24 Hour Front Desk
· Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
· Express Checkout
· Free Parking
· Hairdryers Available
· Mini Bar
· Mini Bar
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· Free Newspaper
· Room Service
· Safe Deposit Box
· Shops/Commercial Services
· Television with Cable
· Laundry/Valet Services
Room InformationCreekside Cottage
TUCKED ALONG OAK CREEKS QUIET BANKS WITH A CREEKSIDE VIEW-THIS ROMANTIC PRIVATE COTTAGE FEATURES WOODEN FLOORS-CUSTOM RUGS-LUXURIOUS FABRICS-FIREPLACE-SOFA SLEEPER-KING BED AND PRIVATE PORCH. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - 2
SURROUNDED BY FLOWERS-ALLOWS YOU TO RENEW YOUR SPIRIT AS YOU RELAX ON YOUR PRIVATE PORCH OBSERVING THE ACTIVITY OF OAK CREEK. THIS ROMANTIC PRIVATE COTTAGE FEATURES WOODEN FLOORS CUSTOM RUGS-LUXURIOUS FABRICS-FIREPLACE-SOFA SLEEPER-AND KING BED. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - 2
LODGE DELUXE ROOM
AMERICAN AND FRENCH SOUTHWEST AMBIANCE-WITH KING BED-PRIVATE TERRACE-MINI-BAR AND TELEVISION. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - 2
2 BEDROOM COTTAGE
2 BEDROOM COTTAGE WITH LIVING ROOM AREA AND FIREPLACE. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - 6
Indicated rates for search purposes only; check for specific rate when making reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
Take I-127 North To Hwy 179 Sedona/Oak Creek Canyon Exit. Proceed Approx. 15 Miles To The Intersection Of Hwy 179 And Hwy 89a. At This Intersection, Hwy 179 Will End And You Will Take A Right Onto Hwy 89a. Immediately On The Right, You Will See The Cedars Motel. Right Next To This Landmark Will Be A Small Street Sign Indicating L'Auberge Lane, Which Will Lead Directly Into Beautiful L'Auberge De Sedona.
In the heart of Sedona's spectacular Red Rock country.
130 miles north of Sky Harbor Airport (PHX)
All Reservations Require A 1 Night Deposit By Valid Credit Card.
Cancellations Must Be Made 14 Days Prior To Arrival For Refund Of Deposit. No Shows Will Be Charged 1 Night Room And Tax. Cancellations Received Within The Cancellation Period Will Be Charged 1 Night Room And Tax.
Restaurant InformationL'Auberge Restaurant
* French Gourmet Cuisine * Open Breakfast 7:30am-10:15am * Open Lunch 11:30am-2:15pm * Open Dinner Seating 5:30pm-6:15pm;8:15pm-9:00pmTerrace
Meeting FacilityMeeting Rooms
1) Les Baux I Dimensions - 510Ft Max Capacity - 50 Decor - Country French Decor with fireplace 2) Les Baux II Dimensions - 476Ft Max Capacity - 440 Decor - Country French Decor with fireplace 3) Board Room Dimensions - 350Ft Max Capacity - 15 Decor - Country French Decor with fireplace 4) Bosquet Dimensions - 459Ft Max Capacity - 44 Decor - Country French Decor Audio visual and catering available
Recreation InformationOn-site Recreation
* Fine Dining * Outdoor PoolOff-site Recreation
* Sightseeing * Shopping * Dining
Area AttractionsNearby Attractions
* Grand Canyon - 120 Miles South * Slide Rock State Park - 10 Miles South * Phoenix - 110 Miles North * Arizona State University - 120 Miles North * Sedona Medical Center - 6 Miles East * Flagstaff - 40 Miles