122 E. Gurley Street
Since the day it opened in 1927, the Hassayampa Inn has been a sought-after retreat for travelers desiring attentive service in a charming and relaxed environment. The hand-painted ceiling beams; wall murals; rich glazed tiling; etched and stained glass windows and doors all combine to create an atomosphere that is both warm and inviting. Sit in the courtyard and enjoy a coffee in Prescott's temperate weather. When the weather cools sit by a roaring fire in the Lobby with a libation or listen to live jazz every night in the Cowboy Bar. Hassayampa is a Yavapai word meaning, "River that runs upside down." The Hassayampa River runs mostly underground.
Amenities· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
· Free Parking
· Free Local Telephone Calls
· Hairdryers Available
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· Free Newspaper
· Room Service
· Safe Deposit Box
· Fitness Center or Spa
· Television with Cable
Room InformationDeluxe King
All rooms have period furniture and different layouts. Some rooms have in-room vanities, some rooms have shower only. Every room has a unique character and ambience.
This Queen bedded room has period furniture and either a tub-shower or shower only
Deluxe Two Beds
The rooms with two beds have either two queens or two full size beds. Some are connecting.
Premium suite with a King size bed and a seperate living room with a pull-out bed. Room is decorated with period furniture. All rooms are different and full of character and ambiance
Indicative rates for search purposes only; check for specific rate when making reservation
· American Dollars is the native currency.
Exit Skyharbor Airport in Phoenix towards Interstate 17. North on I-17 approx 60 miles to Route 69 West. West on Rt. 69 to Prescott approx 30 miles. West on Gurley St. to Marina St. The Hassayampa Inn is on the corner.
-Downtown Prescott features - Americas Hometown Courthouse Square--The Inn is less than a block from the square and is walking distance to many shops, galleries, antique stores and more.
- Skyharbor - PHX 98 Miles South East
All reservations require a guarantee by valid credit card with expiry date at time of booking.
cancellation must be made 48 hours prior to arrival date to avoid a cancellation penalty fee. Or you may be subject to a 50.00USD charge
Restaurant InformationPeacock Room
* Serving American Cuisine * Monday through Saturday 0700-1400 and 1700-2100. Sunday 0700-1300 and 1700-2100Cowboy Bar & Lounge
* Serving American Cuisine * Monday through Sunday 1100-2200 * Food service untill 2100hrs.
Meeting FacilityArizona Room
* 1500 square feet * 4 personnel * 150 guest capacity * Theatre StyleCanyon
* 324 Squre feet * 4 personnel * 16 guest capacity * Conference RoomGarden
* 448 square feet * 4 personnel * 40 guest capacity * Theatre StyleYavapai
* 441 square feet * 4 personnel * 22 guest capacity * Board Room1927
* 420 square feet * 4 personnel * 36 guest capacity * BanquetMarina
* 2100 square feet * 4 personnel * 150 guest capacity * BanquetMarina Rooftop Terrace
* 960 Square Feet * 4 personnel * 150 guest capacity * Reception StyleGazebo
* 954 Square feet * 4 personnel * 150 guest capacity * Reception Style
Recreation InformationLive Jazz Nightly
- Onsite Recreation - * Live Jazz Nightly.
Area AttractionsAttractions Located Nearby
-Courthouse Square - Historical Area - 0M West -Prescott Gateway Mall - Mall Shopping - 7M North East -Whiskey Row - Entertainment - 0M West -Goldwater Lake - 7M South -Watkins Lake - Recreation Area - 5M North -Phippen Western Art Museum - 6M North -Sharlot Hall Museum - 0M West -Heritage Park Zoo - 5M North -Elk Opera House - Theater - 0M South -Yavapai college Performance Hall - Theater - 2M North -Smoki Museum - 1M North -Antelope Hills Golf Course - 6M North -Stoneridge Golf Course - 6M EastCities Located Nearby
-Sedona - Arizona - 60M North East -Flagstaff - Arizona - 90M North East -Grand Canyon - Arizona - 90M North -Phoenix - Arizona - 95M South East -Wickenburg - Arizona - 70M South West -Jerome - Arizona - 25M North EastHospitals or Medical Facilities Nearby
-Verterans Administrative Hospital - Prescott - 2M North -Yavapai Regional Medical Center - Prescott - 2M WestUniversities or Colleges Nearby
-Yavapai College - Prescott - 1M East -Embry Riddle Aeronatical University - 3M North West -Prescott College - Prescott - 1M WestTourist Information
We have information on local museums, events, dining, and arts. We are centrally located downtown close to the famous Whiskey Row and most other attractions including the events on the courthouse. We can arrange massage, spa, horseback riding or other special services.Weather Information
The climate in Prescott is moderate. We get light snow in the winter and are much cooler than Phoenix in the summer, making us a great retreat from the valley.