1132 Prospect Street
La Valencia Hotel... a Mediterranean style hotel where the tradition of gracious living is flawlessly maintained. Situated on the Pacific Ocean just 12 miles North of San Diego in the picturesque village of La Jolla. Just steps away from the beach, world class shopping, art galleries, and dining. Three award winning restaurants, 100 distinctive guest rooms and suites.
Amenities· Air Conditioned
· Babysitting/Child Services
· Car Rental Desk
· Concierge Desk
· High speed internet access
· Maid Service
· 24 Hour Room Service
· 24 Hour Front Desk
· Room Service
· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Coffee Maker in Room
· Coffee Maker in Room
· Express Checkout
· Fitness Center or Spa
· Free Newspaper
· Hairdryers Available
· Laundry/Valet Services
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· Mini Bar
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· Safe Deposit Box
· Shops/Commercial Services
· Television with Cable
· VIP Rooms/Services
Room InformationGuest Rooms
All rooms have a full bath, bathrobes and hairdryers, color remote control television, two phones, coffee makers. All have mini-bars, some have oceanviews, whirlpool tubs, kitchenettes. * 25 two-bedded rooms * 85 no smoking rooms * 1 handicap-accessible rooms * 100 King or queen Bedded Rooms.
All suites are a living room and a separate bedroom with an ocean view. All have one full bathroom with bathrobes provided -- some have whirlpool tubs. Sitting rooms all have a sofa, two chairs, desk, armoire with television, coffee makers, sofa beds, and a mini-bar. Televisions and telephones in each room.
*Indicative rates for search purposes only; check for specific season rates when making a reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
* Highway 5 exit La Jolla Village Drive, left on Torrey Pines Road, right on Prospect. Driving North * Highway 5, exit Ardath Road, right on Prospect.
* 13 miles from Lindebergh Field * Near San Diego, Rancho Santa Fe, Del Mar * Near Los Angeles, Palm Springs, Tijuana Mexico
SAN - San Diego International Airport, Lindbergh Field
A credit card is required to book online. Peak seasons may require your card is charged in advance. Reading the rate rules after selecting your rate will indicate if your card will be charged. This information will appear in your email confirmation.
Subject to the discretion of the hotel, the credit card provided may be charged if the reservation is canceled after the cancellation deadline has passed or if the guest fails to arrive. The cancellation policy will appear after selecting rate rules.
Restaurant InformationSky Room Restaurant
Intimate atmosphere, elegant setting on the top floor of the hotel with just 12 tables and a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean. Dinner only -- served Monday to Saturday 6PM to 10PM. French cuisine. Jackets required for men.The Mediterranean Room
Located on the lobby level with an oceanview. Mediterranean cuisine with light menu selections. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.The Tropical Patio
Sheltered by trees and adorned by flowers, this luscious garden will entice you to dine at umbrella covered tables. Specializing in light cuisine, breakfast, lunch and dinner served, weather permitting.Café La Rue
With its doors opening directly to Prospect Street, Café La Rue is a restaurant that you will enjoy again and again. Adjacent to the cozy Whaling Bar but with a special ambiance all its own. Try the freshly grilled seafood and black angus beef entrees, serves lunch and dinner daily.The Whaling Bar
Discover this unique and favorite gathering place for longtime patrons and celebrities alike. Relax with a drink, swap tales with the locals and sample our newly created menu. Pub atmosphere.
Three meeting rooms, 4,800 square feel total.Verandah Room and Terrace
3,097 square feet, Ocean view room, 175 reception, 140 sit down, 100 theatre style, 40 schoolroom styleGaleria Room
1,265 square feet, Ocean view room, 75 reception, 50 sit down, 50 theatre style, 28 schoolroom styleBoardroom
455 square feet, 40 reception, 20 sit down, 20 conference style
Area AttractionsLa Jolla
* San Diego Wild Animal Park Located 32 miles north of San Diego in Escondido. Guests view over 3,000 animals on a guided monorail tour, by walking the Kilimanjaro Trail and exploring exotic gardens, shows and exhibits in Africa-styled Nairobi Village. Open 365 days a year, 9AM until dusk. San Pasqual Road, Escondido, California 1-(619)-234-6541San Diego Zoo
* Over 3,400 rare birds, mammals, reptiles and amphibians. More than 100 acres of award-winning gardens and 50 million dollars of new and innovative bioclimatic habitats. Entertaining and educational tours and shows. Open 365 days a year, 9AM until dusk. Park Blvd. & Zoo Place, San Diego 92112 1-800-628-3066 www.sandiegozoo.orgSea World
* Journey to Sea World's Forbidden Reef, see Shamu the Killer Whale, exciting shows starring leaping dolphins, playful sea lions and colorful exhibits of live sharks and penquins. Open 365 days a year, hours vary. Sea World Drive, San Diego, California 92109 (619) 226-3901 1-800-SEAWORLD www.seaworld.comSeaport Village
* One-of-a-kind shops, award-winning restaurants, Entertainment on the Bay, Looff Carousel circa 1890. 849 W. Harbor Drive, San Diego 92101 619-235-4014 www.spvillage.comLEGOLAND
* California An interactive family theme park for youngsters 3-11. Rides, shows and attractions. Open daily. One Lego Drive, Carlsbad 92008 1-760-918-LEGO www.legoland.com