Omni Newport News Hotel
Omni Newport News Hotel
1000 Omni Blvd.
The Omni Newport News Hotel is an upscale suburban hotel wrapped in luxury. Located in the heart of the Hampton Roads business district, with a new $2 million dollar renovation, elegantly appointed lobby, state of the art fitness center, and luxury guestrooms, the hotel is the new pearl of the Oyster Point business park.
Amenities· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Business Center
· Coffee Maker in Room
· 24 Hour Front Desk
· Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
· Free Parking
· Free Local Telephone Calls
· Hairdryers Available
· Modem Lines in Room
· Modem Lines in Room
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· Pets Allowed
· Room Service
· Fitness Center or Spa
· Television with Cable
· Laundry/Valet Services
Room InformationGeneral Information
9 Floors. Total number of guestrooms: 182 none with Jacuzzis. Available on Request: Connecting rooms are executive king to 2 double beds, ADA accessible rooms, cribs, extra blankets and pillows, turndown service. Restrictions: No rollaways available.
Standard Room - approx. 216 square feet
Standard guestrooms are lavish rooms featuring a mahogany king size poster bed or 2 double beds with mahogany headboards, executive work desk and chair, floor-to-ceiling armoires and coffee tables. Rooms with a king bed have a sofa with sofa beds. Rooms with 2 double beds have a breakfast table with chairs. Only king bedded rooms have sofa sleepers. In-room amenities include: alarm clock radio, bath amenities, cable color television, coffee maker, dataport/modem, express checkin/checkout, extra blankets, extra towels, foam and feather pillows, hairdryer, high speed Internet access - additional fee may be applicable, hotel/city guides, individual climate control, in-room movies -additional fee applicable, iron/ironing board, Lodgenet system, luggage holder, newspaper, refrigerator, remote voice mail, speaker phone, wakeup service.
Executive King - approx. 280 square feet
Executive king rooms have all the same amenities as a standard room and are spacious corner rooms offering extra privacy and additional windows. Upgraded amenities include refrigerator. Furnishings include sofa, coffee table armoire, and executive work desk with chair. King bedded rooms have sofa sleepers.
Parlor Suite - approx. 702 square feet
Parlor suites have all the same amenities as a standard room and have elegantly appointed furnishings including a California king bed, floor-to-ceiling armoires, loveseat, and coffee table. The kitchen area includes a bar seating area, bar stools, sink, refrigerator and microwave. The bathroom includes a 2-person bathtub with Jacuzzi jets and television. Some suites have a fireplace, others have a dining room table with chairs. This suite must be booked directly with the hotel.
Indicative rates for search purposes only; check for specific rate when making a reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
Exit airport on Bland Blvd. Turn left onto Jefferson Avenue and stay in right lane to merge onto I-64 E. Take exit 258-A (South J. Clyde Morris Blvd.). At the first traffic light, turn right onto Diligence Drive. Travel to Omni Blvd and turn right into hotel entrance.
Take I-64 W. Take exit 258-A (South J. Clyde Morris Blvd.). At the first traffic light, turn right onto Diligence Drive. Travel to Omni Blvd and turn right into hotel entrance.
Take I-495 S to I-95 S. Follow I-95 S to I-64 E. Take exit 258-A (South J. Clyde Morris Blvd.). At the first traffic light, turn right onto Diligence Drive. Travel to Omni Blvd and turn right into hotel entrance.
Located in Oyster Point Business Park. Directly off Interstate Hwy 64, exit 258A, on Peninsula between historic Williamsburg and Virginia Beach. Where the Chesapeake Bay meets the Atlantic Ocean. A center for both recreation and Military/Technological research. 20 minutes away from downtown Norfolk.
Norfolk Intl. 25 miles. Taxi available for an additional fee; Newport News/Williamsburg Intl. 7 miles. Taxi available for an additional fee.
Hote requires credit card for guarantee. Some dates may require hotel to bill credit card for deposit.
Cancels received after 12:00 noon, day of arrival, will be billed one night's stay
Restaurant InformationMitty's Ristorante
Located on hotel property. Hours: 6:30am-10:00pm Monday through Sunday Casual dining featuring American cuisine and Italian seafood. Restaurant telephone number- 757-591-3522Tribeca Nightclub
Located on hotel property. Hours: 7:30pm-2:00am Wednesday thru Sunday. Live music and dancing. Nightclub telephone number: 757-873-1063.Omni Cafe
Located on hotel property. Hours: 6:30am-5:00pm daily. Serves breakfast and lunch for on-the-go-guests.Room Service
Full Menu - 6:30am-10:00pm daily.
Meeting FacilityBusiness Center Services
Located on hotel property. Hours: 24 hours dail. Services include: Faxing; copying; Internet access, notary public, postal/mail services, printers.Meeting Facilities
Hotel offers 9 meeting rooms with total meeting space of 10,000 square feet.
Recreation InformationHealth Club
Located on hotel property. Hours: 5:00am-12:00 midnight daily. Equipment includes: Bench press, Cybex equipment, in-room massage -additional fee applicable, indoor Jacuzzi, leg press, Lifecycles, Nautilus machines, sit-up bord, Stairmaster, stationary bicycles. complimentary fruit, water and towels. Get Fit Kit available at front desk. Kit allows guest to work out in privacy of their own room. Kit includes: floor mat, two dumbbells and elastic bands. Jogging trails around hotel. Tennis courts, beaches and golf courses nearby.Pool
Located on hotel property. Hours: 5:00am-12:00 midnight daily. Indoor heated. Children must be supervised-no lifeguard on duty.
* Buckroe Beach (15 Miles) * Busch Gardens (17 Miles) * Casemate Museum at Chesapeake, VA (20 Miles) * Coliseum (5 Miles) * Colonial Williamsburg (20 Miles) * Fort Monroe (10 Miles) * GTE Virginia Beach Ampitheatre (40 Miles) * Hampton Convocation Center (5 Miles) * Huntington Beach (8 Miles) * Jamestown (15 Miles) * Japanese Tea House (3 Miles) * King's Dominion (60 Miles) * Langly Air Force Base (9 Miles) * Mariners Museum (2 Miles) * Natuicus (35 Miles) * Norfolk Waterside (25 Miles) * Peninsula Community Theatre (5 Miles) * Peninsula Fine Arts Center (3 Miles) * Scope Convention Center (30 Miles) * US Army Transportation Museum (9 Miles) * Virginia Air & Space Center (13 MIles) * Virgina Beach (40 Miles) * Virginia Living Museum (3 Miles) * Virginia Zoological Park (40 Miles) * War Memorial (5 Miles) * Water Country USA (14 Miles) * Yorktown Battlefield (8 Miles)Restaurants/Nightclubs
* Hampton University (12 Miles) * Norfolk State University (35 Miles) * Christopher Newport University (3 Miles) * William & Mary University (20 Miles) * Old Dominion University (30 Miles)Golf Courses
* Kiln Creek Golf & Country Club (6 Miles) * Newport News Golf Club (8 Miles) * Kingsmill Golf Club (10 Miles) * Fords Colony Golf Club (28 Miles) * Williamsburg National Golf Club (20 Miles) * Golden Horseshoe Golf Club (25 Miles) * Kisiak Golf Club (28 Miles) * Colonial Golf Course (31 Miles) * Stonehouse Golf Course (31 Miles) * Royal New Kent Golf Course (45 Miles)Army Facilities
* Ft. Eustis (9 Miles)* Ft. Monroe (10 Miles)* TRADOC (10 Miles)* Camp Perry (21 Miles)* Ft. Story (48 Miles)Air Force Facilities
* Langley Air Force Base (9 Miles)* Air Combat Command (8 Miles)Navy Facilities
* Norfolk Naval Base (25 Miles) * Naval Amphibious Base/Little Creek (32 Miles) * Yorktown Naval Weapons Station (10 Miles) * Oceana Naval Air Station (40 Miles) * Cheatham Annex (18 Miles) * Atlantic Dam Neck Fleet Command Training Center (50 Miles) * Portsmouth Naval Hospital (45 Miles) * Norfolk Naval Shipyard (45 Miles) * Northwest NSGA (39 Miles) * Supship Newport News (10 Miles) * Supship Conversion & Repair (28 Miles) * Atlantic Commander-in-Chief (25 Miles) * Commander-Naval Submarine Force (25 Miles) * Commander-Naval Surface Force (25 Miles) * Commander Navy Region Mid-Atlantic (25 Miles) * Navy Exchange Command (42 Miles)Coast Guard Facilities
* Atlantic Area 5 Coast Guard District (30 Miles) * Coast Guard Finance Center (39 Miles) * Coast Guard Reserve & Training Center (12 Miles) * Facilities & Design Construction Center (29 Miles) * Group Hampton Roads (31 Miles) * Atlantic Area Command (8 Miles) * Integrated Support Command (30 Miles) * Maintenance & Logistics Command (38 Miles)Marine Facilities
* Marine Safety Office/Hampton Roads (27 Miles) * Marine Corps Security Forces Atlantic Liason (25 Miles)Joint Commands
* Joint Warfighting Center/JTASK (13 Miles) * Supreme Allied Command-NATO- (32 Miles) * US Atlantic Command (32 Miles)Corporations
* Canon (5 Miles) * Newport News Shipyard (6 Miles) * Lucas Control Systems (5 Miles) * Gateway 2000 (5 Miles) * Ferguson Enterprises (5 Miles) * Siemens Automotive ( 5 Miles) * MCI (7 Miles) * Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (1 Mile) * Shorewood Packaging (8 Miles) * General Electric (4 Miles) * Dominion Terminal Associates (7 Miles) * Amoco (11 Miles) * Crestar Bank (1 Mile) * APAC Teleservices (3.5 Miles) * IBM (22 Miles) * Lockheed Martin (4.5 Miles) * Raytheon (5 Miles) * Northrup Grumman (4.5 Miles) * Anheiser Busch (17 Miles) * Kinyo Virginia (9 Miles) * Astra Merck (1/2 Miles) * Pepsi (9 Miles) * Merrill Lynch (5 Miles) * GTE Mobilnet (4 Miles) * Primeco (4 Miles) * Allstate Insurance (1 Mile) * State Farm Insurance (1/2 Mile) * Progressive Insurance (1/4 Mile) * Noland Company (5 Miles)Hospitals
* Riverside Medical Hospital (2 Miles) * Mary Immaculate Hospital (6 Miles)