Omni La Hotel California Plaza
Omni La Hotel California Plaza
251 South Olive Street
The Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza sits atop historic Bunker Hill in the heart of sophisticated downtown Los Angeles. This 17 story 4 diamond hotel features luxurious accommodations, 2 restaurants, including award-winning Noe Restaurant, modern fitness facility offering a plethora of spa services and an attentive staff eager to cater to both business and leisure travelers alike.
Amenities· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Business Center
· Coffee Maker in Room
· 24 Hour Front Desk
· Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
· Express Checkout
· Hairdryers Available
· Mini Bar
· Modem Lines in Room
· Modem Lines in Room
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· Pets Allowed
· Room Service
· Fitness Center or Spa
· Television with Cable
· Laundry/Valet Services
Room InformationGeneral Information
17 Floors. Total number of guestrooms: 453. Available on request: cribs, refrigerator -additional fee applicable, rollaways -additional fee applicable, VCR -additional fee applicable European adapters available at the front desk.
Deluxe Room - approx. 384-392 square feet
Each guest room features a spectacular view of Bunker Hill or California Plaza and are fully equipped to meet the needs of all business and leisure travelers. Some deluxe rooms have watercourt views. In-room amenities include: Alarm clock radio, bath amenities, bathrobes, coffee maker, color cable television, dataport/modem, desk, express check-in/check-out, foam/feather pillows, hairdryer, hotel/city guides, iron/ironing board, individual climate control, in-room movies -additional fee applicable, Lodgenet system, luggage holder, 2 dual line telephones with voicemail, turndown service, wakeup service, Wireless High Speed Internet Access -additional fee applicable.
Business Room - approx. 380-410 square feet
Business rooms have all the same amenities as a deluxe room. All Business Rooms have a King bed. These rooms include an oversized business desk, fax machine, lighting system, and dataports.
Club Room - approx. 380-410 square feet
Club rooms have all the same amenities as a deluxe room with upgraded bath amenities and are located on the 16th and 17th floor with private access. Club floor amenities include use of floor lounge, complimentary deluxe Continental breakfast from 6:00am-9:00am Mon-Fri/ 7:00am- 10:00am Sat-Sun, evening cocktails and hors d'oeuvres from 5:00pm-8:00pm daily and a dessert hour from 8:00pm-9:00pm daily.
Junior Suite - approx. 800 square feet
Junior suites have all the same amenities as a deluxe room and feature an oversized marble bathroom,a large work desk and a parlor area with couches and coffee table.
Melrose & Carlton Suite - approx. 1,345 square ft
The Melrose and Carlton Suite has all the same amenities as a Junior Suite and features 1 king bed, a living room, and a large European style bathroom and an oversized whirlpool jet bathtub. This suite must be booked with the hotel directly.
Bellevue Suite - approx. 1,345 square feet
The Bellevue Suite has all the same amenities as a Junior Suite and features 2 double beds, a living room, fax machine and a large European style bathroom with an oversized whirlpool bathtub. This suite must be booked with the hotel directly.
Presidential Suite - approx. 2,855 square feet
This suite has all the same amenities as a Junior Suite and features a living room with a couch, chairs, coffee table, television and mini bar. The kitchen is equipped with a stove and refrigerator and the dining room features a luxurious dining table. The library has ceiling high bookshelves and a stereo system. The bedroom has a wood post king bed, television, picture window, vanity area, chaise couch and mini bar. There are two full bathrooms. The bathroom is European style with an oversized whirlpool jet bathtub. This suite must be booked with the hotel directly.
Indicative rates for search purposes only; check for specific rate when making reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
TLos Angeles International Airport - Take Sepulveda Blvd south. Go through tunnel and stay to the right hand side. Get on the 105 Freeway East. Transfer to the Harbor Freeway -110- north. Exit at 4 TH Street heading east. Go two stop lights, then turn left onto Olive Street. Hotel will be at the top of the hill on left hand side
Take I-5S to I-110S. Exit 4th Street and follow approximately 1/3 mile to Olive Street. Turn left on Olive Street. The hotel is on the left.
Take the I-101S to the Harbor Freeway (110S). Exit on 4th Street and follow approximately 1/3 of a mile. Turn left on Olive Street. Hotel will be on the left side.
Take the Harbor Freeway (110N) towards downtown. Exit on 4th Street and follow approximately 1/3 of a mile. Turn left on Olive Street. Hotel will be on the left side.
Take the Santa Monica Freeway (I-10E) and transfer to the Pasadena Freeway (110N) heading towards downtown. Exit on 4th Street and follow approximately 1/3 of a mile. Turn left on Olive Street. Hotel will be on the left side.
Take the Golden State Freeway (I-5) to Harbor Freeway (110S). Exit on 4th Street and follow approximately 1/3 of a mile. Turn left on Olive Street. Hotel will be on the left side.
Take the Santa Ana Freeway (I-5N) and transfer to the Hollywood Freeway (101N). Exit on Grand Avenue. Turn right on Grand Avenue. Turn left on 1st Street. Turn right on Olive Street. Hotel will be on the right side, approximately 1 1/2 block down Olive Street.
Take the San Bernardino Freeway (I-10W) to the Hollywood Freeway (I-101N). Exit on Grand Avenue. Turn right on Grand Avenue. Turn left on 1st Street. Turn right on Olive Street. Hotel will be on the right side, approximately 1 1/2 block down Olive Street.
Surrounded by the timed water fountains of California Plaza and adjacent to the Museum of Contemporary Art, The Omni Los Angeles hotel provides a comfortable oasis in the midst of a bustling city. Business, financial, government and cultural attractions including the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Los Angeles County Courthouse are within walking distance of this exquisite hotel.
Los Angeles International Airport,20 miles. Burbank Airport,12 miles Taxi, shuttle and limo service available at both airports for an additional fee.
Hotel requires credit card for guarantee.
Cancels received after noon day of arrival, will be billed one night's stay. Special event dates may incur special guarantee & cancel policies.
Restaurant InformationNoe' Restaurant
Located on hotel property. Serving dinner nightly. Hours: 5:00 pm-10:00pm Sunday through Thursday; 5:00pm-11:00 pm Friday and Saturday. Serving progressive American cuisine with a gentle Japanese aesthetic. Created by Executive Chef Glen Ishii. Reservations strongly recommended. Restaurant phone number: 213-356-4100.The Grand Cafe
Located on hotel property. Serving breakfast and lunch. Hours: Breakfast 6:30am-3:00pm Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:00pm Saturday and Sunday; lunch is served 11:30am-3:00pm daily. Serving contemporary Californian cuisine. Restaurant telephone number - 213-617-3300 ext. 4155Noe Bar
Located on hotel property. Hours: 3:00pm-2:00am daily. Featuring a full menu of signature martinis and a humidor with 16 varieties of quality cigars.Room Service
24 hours daily
Meeting FacilityBusiness Center Services
Located on hotel property. Hours: 24 hours daily. Services include: computers/hookups, dataport/modem, fax machine, high speed Internet, notary public, photocopies, postal/mail services, printers, secretarial services. Audio/visual equipment is available through our catering and conference service department.Meeting Facilities
Total meeting space-20,000 square feet including 22 meeting rooms.
Recreation InformationHealth Club
Located on hotel property. Hours: accessible 24 hours daily with room key. Equipment includes: Bar dip, free weights, leg press, Lifecycles, Nautilus machines, sit-up incline board, Stairmasters, stationary bicyles, treadmills. Complimentary water, fruit and towels. A Get Fit Kit is available through housekeeping. The Get Fit Kit features a floor mat, 2 hand weights, elastic bands, towel and water allowing guests to work out in the privacy of their room.Pool
Located on hotel property. Hours: 5:30am-10:00pm daily. Outdoor lap pool.Spa
Two luxurious treatment rooms located on the 4th floor offering a variety of services. Open 9am to 9pm by appointment. Call 310 614-7455.
* Ahmanson Theatre (1 Block) * American Baptist Church (1 Mile) * Central Library (2 Blocks) * Church of Scientology (5 Miles) * City Hall (1 Mile) * Disney Concert Hall (1 Block) * Disneyland (28 Miles) * Dorothy Chandler Pavillion (1 Block) * Federal Courthouse (4 Blocks) * Gene Autry Museum (9 Miles) * Getty Center (16 Miles) * Harrah's Casino (110 Miles) * Hollywood (7 Miles) * Knott's Berry Farm (23 Miles) * Las Vegas, NV (270 Miles) * Long Beach Convention Center (25 Miles) * Los Angeles Music Center (1 Block) * Los Angeles Opera (1 Block) * Los Angeles Convention Center (1 block) * Los Angeles Zoo (9 Miles) * Malibu Lagoon State Beach (28 Miles) * Mark Taper Forum (1 Block) * Museum of Contemporary Art (adjacent to hotel) * Nokia Center (1 Mile) * Olivera Street Tourist Information Office (1 Mile) * Our Lady of Angels Catholic Cathedral (1/2 Mile) * Pantages Theater (7 Miles) * Pechanga Casino (99 Miles) * Sacred Heart Church (4 Miles) * Santa Monica, CA (18 Miles) * Six Flags Magic Mountain (35 Miles) * Skirball Cultural Center (19 Miles) * Union Station (1 Mile) * Universal Studios (9 Miles) * Venice Beach (15 Miles)Restaurants / Nightclubs
** Noe Restaurant and Bar (on site) * Grand Cafe (on site) ** Arnie Morton's (1 Mile) * Chinatown (1 Mile) * Ciudad (1/2 Mile) * Flower Street Sports Bar (1/2 Mile) * Grand Avenue Sports Bar (2 Blocks) * Ivar (7 Miles) * Little Tokyo (1 Mile) * Mayan Nightclub (1 Mile) * Nick & Steffs (2 Blocks) * Tesoro Trattoria (1 Block) * Water Grill (1/2 Mile)Shopping
* 7th Market (1 Mile) * Beverly Center (9 Miles) * Century City Shopping Center (11 Miles) * Chinatown (1 Mile) * Garment District (1 1/2 Mile) * Glendale Galleria (9 Miles) * Little Tokyo (1 Mile) * Sherman Oaks Fashion Square (15 Miles)Sports Venues
* Dodger Stadium (2 1/2 Miles) * Rose Bowl Stadium (12 Miles) * Staples Center (1 1/2 Miles)Universities
* Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandise (14 Miles) * Santa Monica College (15 Miles) * UCLA (15 Miles) * USC (4 1/2 Miles)Hospitals
* Good Samaritan Hospital (6.5 Miles) * Mt. Sinai (7.7 Miles)Corporations
* Bank of America (1 Block)* Bank of the West (adjacent to hotel) * BP/Amoco (1/2 Block) * California Market Center (1 Mile) * Crosby, Heafey, Roach & May (1/2 Block) * Deloite & Touche (1/2 Block) * Deutsche Bank (adjacent to hotel) * Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher (1/2 Block) * Guess, Inc. (2 Miles) * JP Morgan Chase (adjacent to hotel) * KPMG (1/2 Block) * LA Times (4 Blocks) * Metropolitan Water District (1 Mile) * Munger, Tolles & Olson (1/2 Block) * NASD (adjacent to hotel) * O'Melveny & Myers (2 Blocks) * Price Waterhouse Coopers (1/2 Block) * Reuters News Service (1 Mile) * Sheppard, Mullin, Richter (1 Block) * Skadden Arps (adjacent to hotel) * The Capital Group (1/2 Block) * Wells Fargo (1/2 Block)