New Otani Hotel & Garden
New Otani Hotel & Garden
120 South Los Angeles Street
Located in the Civic Center of Los Angeles, the New Otani Hotel & Garden features 434 luxury rooms including western and Japanese suites. The hotel has three restaurants and lounges and banquet space for 430 persons. Also nearby, museums, music center, Little Tokyo, Olvera Street, Amtrak Train Station, Chinatown and Dodger Stadium.
Amenities· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Babysitting/Child Services
· Barber/Beauty Shop
· Business Center
· Coffee Maker in Room
· 24 Hour Front Desk
· Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
· Express Checkout
· Free Local Telephone Calls
· Hairdryers Available
· Mini Bar
· Mini Bar
· Modem Lines in Room
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· Room Service
· Safe Deposit Box
· Shops/Commercial Services
· Fitness Center or Spa
· Television with Cable
· Laundry/Valet Services
· VIP Rooms/Services
Room InformationNew Otani Accommodations
Enjoy all the comforts of the West in our guest rooms and experience the East in our authentic Japanese suites.
All guest rooms feature King, Queen or Double/Double beds, dual modem hookup, in-room bar service, safe, refrigerator, voice mail, cable TV, bathroom phone and Shoji screen window treatments.
Each suite is appointed with distinctive touches of Japan in paintings and decorations, separate living room and bedroom. 1 1/2 baths, upgraded amenities, robe, yukata, dining room table, in-room bar service, safe, refrigerator, dual modem hookup, voice mail, cable TV, three phones and King, Queen or Double/Double beds.
Package includes breakfast, dinner, Shiatsu massage, parking, gratuities and taxes. Tatami bedroom, futon bedding, sunken tubs, separate living room and patio.
Suites: By Request. Indicative rates are for search purposes only. Please inquire about specific rates when making a reservation. Rates are subject to change.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
Exit onto Los Angeles Street. The hotel is between First and Second Streets on Los Angeles.
Exit onto 4th Street/Fourth Street. Proceed to Los Angeles Street, turn left, hotel is 2 blocks north.
* Airports Los Angeles International 18 miles southwest Burbank Airport 14 miles northwest * Towns & Cities Anaheim - Disneyland 20 miles south Beverly Hills 10 miles west Burbank 10 miles north Chinatown 1 mile north Glendale 10 miles northeast Hollywood 6 miles northwest Long Beach 25 miles south Pasadena 13 miles northeast San Diego 120 miles south Santa Barbara 90 miles northwest Santa Monica 15 miles west
Los Angeles International 18 miles southwest; Burbank Airport 14 miles northwest
Credit card or deposit - mandatory
6:00pm day of arrival, Suites 48 hours
Restaurant InformationAzalea Restaurant & Bar
Azalea is undergoing renovation from now until August 10, 1998. Once completed, the name will be changed to "Satsuki." * Continental California cuisine. * Informal dining in a garden setting, lobby level. * Wonderful breakfast and lunch buffets. * Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.Senbazuru (A Thousand Cranes)
* Classical Japanese cuisine. * Traditional Japanese surroundings with a view of the Japanese garden. * Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, Sunday brunch as well as tempura and sushi bar.Garden Grill
* Teppan-yaki dining featuring Black Angus or Kobe beef dishes. * Beautiful view of Japanese garden.Rendezvous Lounge
* Genji bar, a contemporary Japanese bar on the second level. * Featuring evening entertainment Monday to Friday.
Meeting FacilityMeeting Facilities
Grand Ballroom totaling 4,345 square feetRooms
* 4 Seasons 1,400 square feet: 1 room 350 sq ft, 2 rooms 700 sq ft, 3 rooms 1,050 sq ft * Monticello 375 square feet * Mt. Vernon 425 square feet * Orchid Room 1,040 square feetSpecialty Features
* Outdoor Garden for weddings and receptions * Off premise catering * Japanese and Continental menus
Recreation InformationUniversal Studios
15 minute ride from hotel for tour and Universal City Walk. Bus available at hotel.Disneyland
30 minute drive from hotel to Anaheim.Rodeo Drive
25 minute drive from hotel for shopping at exclusive stores.Golfing
15 - 20 minute drive from hotel to municipal golf course.Santa Monica
18 mile drive to swim, fish or lay on the beach by the Pacific.Hollywood
8 mile drive to view Walk of Fame, Mann's Chinese Theatre.Music Center
4 blocks from hotel for Broadway musicals, theatre, ballet, symphony and opera.
Area AttractionsMusic Center
Homes of Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, Ahmanson Theatre (Broadway shows), Mark Taper Theatre, Philharmonic, Ballet and Symphony, performances change daily. Call for most current attraction and tickets. Located at 135 N. Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, 213.972.7211.Japanese American National Museum
The Museum documents the role of Japanese American people in American history. The main exhibit space is inside the temple's warmly decorated auditorium. The museum sponsors a lecture and concert series. See the quarterly calendar of events. Located at 369 East First Street, Los Angeles, 213.625.0414.Museum of Contemporary Art - MOCA
Post-modern building holding works of art created after 1940. Various collections from all over the U.S. The exhibition spaces are mostly under street level. Located at 250 South Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, 213.621.1710.