1400 Corporetum Drive
The Hyatt Lisle has 311 contemporary, suite-sized rooms, situated in the heart of the Illinois Growing Research and Development Corridor. Located immediately off I-88 (East-West Tollway) at Route 53. Easily accessible to downtown Chicago, 18 miles to O'Hare International, 22 to Midway Airport and 1/2 mile to the Metra train. Nearby golf, riverboat casinos and shopping. Chatfield's Restaurant features American and Continental cuisine. The lobby lounge presents big screen sporting events. Indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna and health club; over 10,000 sq. ft. of function space including a 4,140 sq. ft. ballroom, Executive Boardroom and meeting rooms. Hyatt Business PlanTM rooms are available.
Amenities· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Babysitting/Child Services
· Business Center
· Coffee Maker in Room
· 24 Hour Front Desk
· Express Checkout
· Free Parking
· Hairdryers Available
· Modem Lines in Room
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· Free Newspaper
· Room Service
· Safe Deposit Box
· Shops/Commercial Services
· Fitness Center or Spa
· Television with Cable
· Laundry/Valet Services
· VIP Rooms/Services
· Courtesy Car
Room InformationGuest Rooms
There are 312 suite-sized guest rooms with a television and remote control, ihomes, cable movie channels, in-room pay movies, two telephones with voice mail, call waiting, modem hook-up, complimentary morning newspaper, iron and ironing board, a hairdryer, full bath amenities and electronic door locks. Hyatt Business Plan? rooms are also available. Accommodations include: * 195 king-sized beds * 100 double-double beds * 250 no smoking rooms * 18 Panoramic view rooms
There is one spacious 1,500 sq. ft. suite, custom-decorated with a dining area, wet bar, entertainment area with stereo and video capabilities, a state-of-the-art shower and bath. King-sized bed, guest voice mail and double access/entry. A double-bedded connecting room is available.
For reservations, room rates and availability, click the Reservations icon above. To speak with a Hyatt representative personally, call (800) 633-7313. If calling from outside the US, obtain international reservation numbers at www.hyatt.com/hotel_reservations/reservations_numbers.html.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
* Follow the signs out of the airport to 294 South * Take 294 South to I-88 West. Follow I-88 West to 53 South * Exit 53 South and go through the first stoplight * The Hyatt Lisle driveway is on the right hand side
* Take I-88 East to Naperville Road exit. Make a left at the light * Turn right at the immediate light (Warrenville Road) * Go 4 stoplights and then turn right into the Hyatt Lisle (intersection of Warrenville Road and Route 53)
* Take I-55 North to I-355 North. Take I-355 to Ogden Avenue exit * Make a left at the stoplight (Ogden Avenue). Take Ogden Avenue to the 53 North exit * Make a left at the stoplight and go 1/4 mile. The Hyatt Lisle is on the left
* Take I-90 to 53 South to I-355 South. Take I-355 South to I-88 west. Follow I-88 West to 53 South * Exit 53 South and go through the first stop light * The Hyatt Lisle driveway is on the right-hand side
* 18 miles from O'Hare Airport * 22 miles from Midway Airport * Near Naperville, Wheaton and Woodridge
O'Hare International, Midway
A credit card guarantee is required to complete a reservation. Your credit card will be charged if cancellation policies are not correctly followed. The amount charged may equal the cost of 1 (one) or more nights plus applicable taxes.
Cancellation policies vary based on day of arrival. When making reservations, please read the rate rules given immediately after selecting a specific rate. Policies are provided before the reservation is complete.
Our atrium restaurant features American cuisine with a touch of gourmet specializing in themed lunch buffets, and daily specials. In-room dining is also available.Lobby Bar
An open and airy atmosphere complete with two televisions for guest entertainment; daily drink specials and a big screen television to catch all the major events.
Over 10,000 square feet of meeting space including 2400 square feet of prefuncion space, 4140 square foot Arbor Ballroom, 5 panorama rooms featuring 180 degrees of windows, and a 2100 square foot pavilion available May through October. We can accommodate meetings for 10 to 400 people. Catering experts are on property to take care of all meeting details. In addition, we have a complete line of Audio Visual equipment on-premise available through Presentation Services.
* Full health facility with sauna, whirlpool and indoor lap pool * Cog Hill Golf course, 119 Archer Avenue in Lemont * River Bend Golf course, Lincoln Highway in Lisle * Sugar Creek Golf course, 500 East Van Buren in Elmhurst * Seven Bridges Golf course, One Mulligan Drive in Woodridge * Tamarack Golf course, Route 59 and Royal Washington Road in Naperville * Ziegfield Troy Golf Range on 75th Street in Woodridge
In the heart of Illnois' rapidly growing Research and Development Corridor. Easy access to Chicago's loop and both O'Hare International and Midway Airports.Billy Graham Center
Museum, theater, chapel and bookstore. Open Tuesday through Thursday. 500 East Seminary Avenue, Wheaton; (708) 260-5909.Cantigny
500-acre estate of the late Colonel Robert McCormick. Tour the beautiful garden grounds and mansion. Displays range from World War I to Desert Storm. Open daily, 12PM - 4PM 1S151 Winfield Road, Wheaton; (708) 668-5161.Hollywood Casino and Paramount Arts Theatre
Try your luck or enjoy a show. Some performers have included Liza Minelli, Frank Sinatra, Howie Mandel and Willie Nelson. 49 West Galena Boulevard; (708) 801-7000.Lisle Depot Museum
The museum was a working station for 104 years! Open 12PM - 5PM. Tours can be made by appointment. 919 Burlington Depot Museum; (708) 968-2747.Morton Arboretum
World-renowned museum of outdoor woody plants encompassing 1,500 beautiful acres. Educational tours and classes available. Open daily. Route 53, North of East/West Tollway, Lisle; (708) 968-0074.Naper Settlement
Chicagoland's only 19th century museum village. Open 1:30PM - 4:30PM, 3 days a week, May through October. Group tours are available year round. 201 West Porter, Naperville; (708) 420-6016.Sea Lion Aquatic Park
Enjoy water slides, falling and spraying water, play sand, volleyball and sunning areas. Open June through August. 1825 Short Street, Lisle; (708) 964-3410.