Hyatt Regency Rochester
Hyatt Regency Rochester
125 East Main Street
The Hyatt Regency Rochester is a 338-room, 25-story convention hotel in the heart of downtown Rochester, connected to the Rochester Riverside Convention Center. Room renovation was completed in August 2006. Over 13,500 sq. ft. of meeting space featuring an 8,940 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom. The Palladio restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Focus Lounge is conveniently located on the lobby level. Hyatt Business PlanTM floors are available. Indoor pool and health club facility. Within walking distance of Rochester's entertainment facilities, major corporations (Kodak, Xerox, Bausch & Lomb) and 10 minutes to the Greater Rochester International Airport.
Amenities· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Babysitting/Child Services
· Business Center
· Hairdryers Available
· Modem Lines in Room
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· Free Newspaper
· Room Service
· Safe Deposit Box
· Shops/Commercial Services
· Fitness Center or Spa
· Television with Cable
· Laundry/Valet Services
· VIP Rooms/Services
· Courtesy Car
Room InformationGuest Rooms
The 338 guest rooms are beautifully appointed with classic decor ; one or two plush beds, dresser, remote controlled television, iron and ironing board. Accommodations include: * 190 king-sized beds * 130 double-double beds * 259 no smoking rooms * 106 Gold Passport® rooms
There are 17 suites elegantly appointed in art deco reproduction woods, muted tones of greens and blues and enhanced with original artwork by local artists. Features include a state-of-the-art entertainment system and glorious city views.
For reservations, room rates and availability, click the Reservations icon above. To speak with a Hyatt representative personally, call (800) 233-1234. If calling from outside the US, obtain international reservation numbers at www.hyatt.com/hotel_reservations/reservations_numbers.html.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
* Exit the airport and turn right onto Brooks Avenue * Follow Brooks Avenue to 390 North (entrance is on the left) * Follow 390 North to 490 East (exit is on the right) into Rochester * Exit 490 East at Exit #13 (inner Loop) - exit is on the left * Take the first exit on the Inner loop (St. Paul). Turn right onto St. Paul * The hotel is located 4 traffic lights ahead at the corner of East Main and St. Paul
* 8 miles from Greater Rochester International Airport * Between Syracuse and Buffalo
Greater Rochester International
A credit card guarantee is required to complete a reservation. Your credit card will be charged if cancellation policies are not correctly followed. The amount charged may equal the cost of 1 (one) or more nights plus applicable taxes.
Cancellation policies vary based on day of arrival. When making reservations, please read the rate rules given immediately after selecting a specific rate. Policies are provided before the reservation is complete.
Newly renovated and features a sophisticated blend of Italian and American influenced fare as well as fine steaks and chops. Casual elegance and our friendly, professional staff tend to your every need. Specializing in creative pasta dishes, fresh seafood and homemade desserts. Open Monday through Friday, 6:30AM - 2:30PM and 5PM - 10:30PM; Saturday and Sunday 7AM - 2PM and 5PM - 10PM.Focus Lounge
Enjoy a warm atmosphere overlooking Main Street for casual conversation and your favorite beverage in our atrium lobby lounge. Open daily from 4PM - 1AM.
* Over 13,500 sq. ft. Minimum of (7) meeting rooms and Maximum of (17) meeting rooms. * Grand Ballroom - 8940 sq. ft. - one of the largest ballrooms in the city. * Regency Ballroom - 2343 sq. ft. * Carson Room is 832 sq. ft. and the Wilmorite Room is 975 sq. ft. * (3) Executive Board Rooms with executive style conference chairs - each room holds up to 14 people.
* Health Club with indoor swimming pool on property. * Access to nearly (30) golf courses - public and semi Private. * Sailing and boating rental on Lake Ontario - arranged by Guest Services. * Wine tours to the Finger Lake Wineries, arranged by Guest Services. * Canal Boat Rides on the Erie Canal - Famous canal which opened the Western Frontier to New York. * Nearby Bowling Centers - Rochester has been the host for the Lilac Bowling Tournament. * Experience Lake Ontario on the Spirit of Rochester - Lunch and Dinner cruises available. * King Salmon Fishing on Lake Ontario. World best Salmon Fishing - arranged by Guest Services.
Located in downtown Rochester, the Hyatt Regency is connected to the Rochester Riverside Convention Center by an enclosed skywalk. Easily accessible to the Midtown Plaza Mall and to numerous corporate offices.Eastman Theater
Home of the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra and is considered to be one of the great concert halls of the world. Main and Gibbs Streets; (716) 454-2620.George Eastman House
International Museum of Photography and Film combining the treasures of the world's leading museum of photography and film with the stately pleasures of the landmark 50-room Colonial Revival Mansion. 900 East Avenue; (716) 271-3361.GEVA Theater
Rochester's only resident professional theater offers dramatic year-round performances. 75 Woodbury Boulevard; (716) 232-1366.Memorial Art Gallery
Rochester's major art museum offers works of antiquity through the 20th century by artists such as Rembrandt, Monet C. Ezanne, Homer and Eakins. The gallery offers a year-round schedule of events and exhibits. 500 University Avenue; (716) 473-7720.Oak Hill Country Club
One of 25 private, semi-private and public golf courses in the Rochester area. Oak Hill hosted the 89th US Open, the 1984 Men's Senior Open and the 1980 PGA Tour; as well as the Ryder Cup in 1995.Rochester Americans
The Ice Hockey farm club to the Buffalo Sabres.Rochester Museum and Science Center
A museum that explores the natural history, anthropology and local history of the Rochester area with constantly changing exhibits and a planatarium. 657 East Avenue; (716) 271-4320.Rochester Red Wings
Triple A Baseball and farm club to the Baltimore Orioles.Seneca Park Zoo
2222 Saint Paul Street; (716) 342-2744.The Strong Museum
Exhibits tell the remarkable everyday stories of the people and events that have shaped American life since 1820. The second floor houses the museum's world-renowned collection including dolls, toys, miniatures, furniture and glassware. One Manhattan Square; (716) 263-2700.