Best Western Tuscan Inn At Fisherman's Wharf
Best Western Tuscan Inn At Fisherman's Wharf
425 Northpoint Street
The perfect San Francisco hotel set right in Fisherman's Wharf full of Italian charm and accents! Frommer's Travel Guide has voted this hotel "The Best Hotel in Fisherman's Wharf" eight years in a row and with good reason! The Best Western Tuscan Inn offers comfortable accommodations with unique amenities including complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access and Italian roast coffee, tea and biscotti in the lobby. Every evening, guests are welcome to the hosted evening Wine and Italian Beer reception from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Business travelers can focus on work with all the right amenities in the comfort of this San Francisco hotel. Meeting and banquet facilities are located on-site and a friendly and accommodating conference staff is ready to assist in executing a well-organized event. Room accommodations at the Tuscan Inn include a mini-bar, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, hairdryer and free high-speed wireless Internet access. A complimentary newspaper is delivered daily and is also available in the lobby. Located in the heart of bustling Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco, this hotel enjoys an unbeatable location. Guests are minutes away from the Golden Gate Bridge, North Beach, Pier 39 and the signature San Francisco Cable Cars. Travelers visiting San Francisco for the annual Fleet Week often choose the Best Western Tuscan Inn for their accommodations. Make a reservation today at this San Francisco hotel gem and save with a low rate guarantee from Best Western.
· Business Center
· Laundry/Valet Services
· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Coffee Maker in Room
· Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
· Hairdryers Available
· Mini Bar
· Mini Bar
· Modem Lines in Room
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· Free Newspaper
· Pets Allowed
· Safe Deposit Box
· Television with Cable
· Room Service
Room Information1 KING BED,SMOKE,FREE WIRELESS HISPD,COFMKR,MINIBA
* 1 King Bed * Smoking Room * Free Wireles High Speed Internet * Coffee Maker * Mini Bar
1 KING BED,NSMK,SOFABED,FREE WIRELESS HISPD,COFMKR
* 1 King Bed * No Smoking * Sofa Bed * Free Wireles High Speed Internet * Coffee Maker
SUITE-1 KING BED,NSMK,SOFABED,SIT AREA,DELUXE FURN
* Suite-1 King Bed * No Smoking * Sofa Bed * Sitting Area * Deluxe Furnishings
2 DOUBLE BEDS,NSMK,COFMKR,MINIBAR, DELUXE FURNISHI
* Two Double Beds * No Smoking * Coffee Maker * Mini Bar * Deluxe Furnishings
1 QUEEN BED,NSMK,COFMKR,MINIBAR, DELUXE FURNISHING
* 1 Queen Bed * No Smoking * Coffee Maker * Mini Bar * Deluxe Furnishings
1 KING BED,NSMK,FREE WIRELESS HISPD,COFMKR,MINIBAR
* 1 King Bed * No Smoking * Free Wireles High Speed Internet * Coffee Maker * Mini Bar
Indicative rates are for search purposes only. The entire range of rates may not be available during certain seasons or other specified periods of time. Check for specific rate availability when making a reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
ˇFrom: The north. Take Highway 101 North, use care to follow branch for Bay Bridge. Exit at 4th Street and continue straight on to Bryant Street. Follow Bryant Street until it ends, and then turn left on Embarcadero. Follow for approximately two miles before turning left on Northpoint Street. The Best Western Tuscan Inn at Fisherman's Wharf is on the left just after Mason Street. ˇFrom: The south. Take Highway 101 South from the Golden Gate Bridge, exit at Lombard Street. Turn left on Van Ness Avenue and drive for four blocks. Turn right on Northpoint Street, and the Best Western Tuscan Inn at Fisherman's Wharf is on the right just after Taylor Street.
San Francisco International Airport 15 miles, Oakland International Airport 24 miles
You must use a credit card to book online.
Cancellation policies vary from hotel to hotel. Most current and accurate cancellation policies will appear on your confirmed reservation notification.
Area AttractionsNearby Cities:
* .5 mile(s) from ST. Peter * 20 mile(s) from OaklandLocal Attractions:
* .1 mile(s) from Fisherman's Wharf, and Wax Museum at Fisherman's Wharf * .2 mile(s) from Alcatraz Prison * .3 mile(s) from Wyland Gallery * .5 mile(s) from Lahaina Gallery * .5 mile(s) from St. Peter, Paul Church and Pier 39 Aquarium * 2 mile(s) from Presidio National Park, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Exploratorium * 8 mile(s) from San Francisco Zoo * 10 mile(s) from Golden Gate Fields Race Track * 30 mile(s) from Marine World Africa USA , and Paramount's Great America Theme ParkShopping:
* .01 mile(s) from Safeway * .01 mile(s) from Walgreen's Drug Store * .01 mile(s) from Trader Joe's * .01 mile(s) from Cost Plus * .01 mile(s) from Boarders Books * .01 mile(s) from StarbucksRestaurants:
* Café Pescatore, on premises, regional Italian cuisine featuring a wood burning oven and gourmet pizzas. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Room service is available from 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. Nearby: * Aliotos * Franciscan * Scomas * McCormicks and Kuelettos * Buena Vista Café * Waterfront Scomas * Hornblower Dining Yachts * Houston's * A. SabellasTransportation:
* .2 mile(s) from Municipal Cable Car and the Historic "F" Line * 2 mile(s) from Municipal Cable Car, Inc. * 15 mile(s) from San Francisco International Airport, Shuttle service approximately $15.00 per person each way. Taxi approximately $50.00 each way * 24 mile(s) from Oakland International Airport, Shuttle service approximately $25.00 per person each way. Taxi approximately $70.00 each way