Best Western Eureka Inn
Best Western Eureka Inn
101 East Van Buren Street
Free cooked-to-order breakfast, large heated pool, the Gazebo Restaurant, 950 gallon whirlpool, fitness center and dry sauna are just a handful of the services and amenities you will find at the Eureka Inn! Comfort, convenience and value, combined with our courteous and personal service have established the Best Western Eureka Inn as the Best place to stay in Eureka Springs! Nestled at the Gateway of Eureka Springs, we are centrally located near attractions like the Great Passion Play, shopping and dining. At the Eureka Inn we offer complete facilities to match any occasion that brings you to our historic Victorian village. Whether your needs involve group travel, weddings, dining facilities, meeting space or a family getaway, our professional staff is always ready to serve. We offer many of the features you might expect of a destination resort property, including select rooms with Jacuzzis, one of the largest heated pools in the area, a Victorian cabana that houses a 950-gallon whirlpool and a fitness center with a dry sauna and universal weight machine. Our Gazebo Dining Room features an 1890's accented decor and traditional Southern and American menu selections, making us one of Eureka's most popular dining spots for both casual and special occasions. Discover why the Best memories, Best location and the Best value in Eureka Springs are at the Best Western Eureka Inn!
Amenities· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Business Center
· Free Parking
· Fitness Center or Spa
· Coffee Maker in Room
· 24 Hour Front Desk
· Free Local Telephone Calls
· Hairdryers Available
· Hairdryers Available
· Modem Lines in Room
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· Pets Allowed
· Television with Cable
Room Information2 QUEEN BEDS,NOSMOKE,HI SPEED NET,HAIR,COFFEMKR,IR
* 2 Queen Beds * No Smoking * High Speed Internet Access * Hairdryer * Coffee Maker * Iron And Ironing Board * Full Breakfast
2 DOUBLE BEDS,NOSMOKE,HI SPEED NET,HAIR,COFFEMKR,I
* Two Double Beds * No Smoking * High Speed Internet Access * Hairdryer * Coffee Maker * Iron And Ironing Board * Full Breakfast
Indicative rates are for search purposes only. The entire range of rates may not be available during certain seasons or other specified periods of time. Check for specific rate availability when making a reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
From: Highway 62 East. The Best Western Eureka Inn is located at the main junction to the Eureka Springs historical downtown business district at the Highway 62 East and 23 North intersection.
Harrison Airport 36 miles, Fayetteville Airport 50 miles
You must use a credit card to book online.
Cancellation policies vary from hotel to hotel. Most current and accurate cancellation policies will appear on your confirmed reservation notification.
* .1 mile(s) from City Tram Tours * 1.5 mile(s) from Pine Mountain Jamboree * 2 mile(s) from Ozark Mountain Hoe-Down * 3 mile(s) from Great Passion Play * 3 mile(s) from Sacred Arts Center * 3 mile(s) from Lake Leathernood & City Park * 5 mile(s) from Turpentine Creek, and Wildlife Refuge * 8 mile(s) from Beaver lake, Table Rock Lake, and White River * 10 mile(s) from War Eagle CavernNearby Cities:
* 10 mile(s) from Berryville, AR * 36 mile(s) from Harrison * 45 mile(s) from Branson, MO * 50 mile(s) from FayettevilleLocal Attractions:
* .1 mile(s) from Eureka Springs Historical Museum * .1 mile(s) from Eureka Springs Historic Downtown Area * .1 mile(s) from Visitors info center * .1 mile(s) from Chamber of Commerce * .2 mile(s) from Queen Anne Mansion * .2 mile(s) from The Gables * .5 mile(s) from country music shows * 1.5 mile(s) from Pine Mountain Observation Tower * 1.5 mile(s) from Pine Mountain Village * 2 mile(s) from historic railroad * 2 mile(s) from Eureka Springs and North Arkansas Railway * 2 mile(s) from Razorback Observation Tower * 2 mile(s) from Hammond Bell Museum * 2.5 mile(s) from Rosalie Tour Home * 2.5 mile(s) from St. Elizabeth Catholic Church * 3 mile(s) from Thorncrown Chapel * 3 mile(s) from abundant Memories heritage Village * 3 mile(s) from Berlin Wall section * 3 mile(s) from Bible Museum * 3 mile(s) from Christ of the Ozarks Statue * 3 mile(s) from Church in the Grove * 3 mile(s) from New Holy Land/Tabernacle Tours * 3 mile(s) from Smith Memorial Chapel * 6 mile(s) from Blue Spring Heritage Center * 8 mile(s) from Belle of the OzarksShopping:
* .2 mile(s) from historic shoppingRestaurants:
* Gazebo Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, Breakfast 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Lunch 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. * .2 mile(s) from Bubba's BB, Pub, American, Open for: lunch, dinner * .2 mile(s) from McDonald', Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner * 1 mile(s) from Pizza Hut, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner * 1 mile(s) from Cafe Amore', Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Pizza, Lasagna, Sandwiches * 2 mile(s) from Sparky's Roadhouse, Bar/Lounge, Tex-Mex, Open for: lunch, dinner, Sandwiches, Burgers, Salads, Steaks, Tex MexTransportation:
* 36 mile(s) from Harrison Airport, 50 miles from Fayetteville Airport