Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa
Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa
2250 West Highway 89A
Centrally located, Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa is minutes from Uptown Sedona, Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village and Gallery Row. Sedona Rouge is also the ideal home base for exploring Sedona's world of outdoor adventures where 1.8 million acres of the adjacent Coconino National Forest offer unlimited opportunities. Each of Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa's 77 richly appointed guest rooms, suites and spa rooms have been designed in the spirit of Andalusian luxury, with dramatic colors and richly textured fabrics. Rooms are appointed with custom king or double queen beds, goose down feather duvets, a chaise longue, ornate desk and Syrian chest. Additional amenities include 32" LCD flat screen televisions and spacious walk-in showers with overhead rain-shower sprays. Many rooms feature vaulted ceilings, fireplaces and balconies with delicate ironwork from Tunisia. Complimentary wireless and high-speed Internet access are available throughout the property. Additional amenities include the lavish Spa at Sedona Rouge, set apart from the main hotel, where guests can create their own custom treatments from cutting edge modalities in a luxurious setting. Reds is Sedona Rouge's cosmopolitan American bistro and bar known equally for its gourmet cuisine as for its delicious comfort foods. The extensive wine list features new and old world wines that will please the most discriminating of palates. Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa offers conference and event planners 4,400 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event facilities, including a fully appointed executive boardroom, a 2,000 square foot conference room, and a raised observation deck offering stunning Red Rock views, that can accommodate receptions of up to 50 people. Additional event spaces, such as the Terrace and the Column Garden, have been designed as private oases for smaller gatherings, from business mixers to family parties, enhanced by dramatic vistas of brilliantly sunlit Red Rock outcroppings and lush green canyons. An executive chef and banquet and catering staffs are available to prepare full course breakfast, lunch and dinner menus.
Amenities· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Babysitting/Child Services
· Business Center
· Coffee Maker in Room
· 24 Hour Front Desk
· Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
· Express Checkout
· Hairdryers Available
· Mini Bar
· Modem Lines in Room
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· Free Newspaper
· Pets Allowed
· Room Service
· Safe Deposit Box
· Fitness Center or Spa
· Television with Cable
· Laundry/Valet Services
Room InformationOur Rooms and Suites
In-room amenities feature free high-speed Internet access, complimentary coffee and tea, bottled Sedona Rouge water, in-room delicacies, petite refrigerator, individual climate control, dimmer switches, remote color LCD 32" flat screen television, luscious 250-thread-count linens, goose down feather duvet, chaise lounge, ornate work desk, Syrian chest, signature bath products and bathrobes, and patio or balcony. Irons, ironing boards and cribs are available upon request. Added guestroom features vary by room type and floor. For example, first floor rooms feature bathtubs in addition to showers. Second and third floor rooms offer spacious walk-in shower stalls with overhead rain-shower spray features. Third floor guestrooms offer high ceilings and stunning red rock views. A selection of guestrooms feature gas fireplaces! Make your room request, and we will make our best effort to accommodate you in the room of your choice based upon availability. * Standard Rooms (3 Kings and 1 Queen). This room type offers free high-speed Internet access, complimentary coffee and tea, bottled Sedona Rouge water, in-room delicacies, petite refrigerator, individual climate control, dimmer switches, remote color LCD 32" flat screen television, luscious 250-thread-count linens, goose down feather duvet, chaise lounge, ornate work desk, Syrian chest, signature bath products and bathrobes, and patio or balcony. Irons, ironing boards and cribs are available upon request. * Deluxe Rooms (47 Kings and 19 Queens). In addition to the above mentioned standard in-room amenities, Deluxe Rooms feature spacious walk-in showers with overhead rain-shower spray features. Many feature vaulted ceilings, gas fireplaces and balconies with delicate, antique ironwork.* Spa Rooms (Kings). Perfect for the indulgent pampering of the spirit and body, these guestrooms feature in-room soaking tubs in the living area and assorted luxurious spa amenities for additional luxurious comfort. Many of the Spa Room accommodations feature dramatic views of Sedona's world-famous red rocks formations. Located within the spa facility and away from the main hotel lobby, spa guestrooms are perfect for a romantic get-away or retreat-from-the-world vacation experience! (This room type additionally features all of the above mentioned standard in-room amenities.)* Junior Suites (Kings). Junior Suites feature two spacious patios or balconies with stunning views of the dramatic Sedona landscape and world-renowned red rock formations. Also featured is a gas fireplace and connecting guest room on request making this accommodation the ideal one for vacationing families! (This room type additionally features all of the above mentioned standard in-room amenities.)* Andalusia Suite (King + Sofa Bed). The luxuriously indulgent Andalusia Suite offers maximum floor space of 500 square feet, a pull-out sofa bed perfect for family stays, a cozy gas fireplace, two balconies, and Sedona Rouge's most breathtaking views of "Red Rock Country"! (The Andalusia Suite additionally features all of the above mentioned standard in-room amenities.)
Indicative rates for search purposes only; check for specific rate when making a reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
DIRECTIONS FROM PHOENIX SKY HARBOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (119 Miles/191 Kilometers): West Exit: Exit Sky Harbor Blvd to I-10 West. From I-10, take I-17 North toward Flagstaff. Continue North for approximately 1.5 hours. Take the AZ-260 highway, and take Exit 287 into Cottonwood. Turn left at the Sedona 89A sign, and travel approximately 17 miles (27 kilometers)into Sedona. Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa is located at a traffic light on the corner of Hwy 89A and Rodeo Drive. The hotel will be on your left-hand side.
Centrally located in West Sedona at the corner of Hwy 89A , the Sedona Rouge is only minutes away from the Sedona Golf Course, world-class shopping, hiking trails through breathtaking scenery, the Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village, Uptown Sedona, Hillside Sedona, thrilling archaeological sites, the stunningly unique Chapel of the Holy Cross, and a myriad of Sedona?s other enchanting attractions!
* Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport -PHX- located 119 miles north of hotel.* Flagstaff Pulliam Airport -FLG- located 26 miles south of hotel.
All reservations must be guaranteed to a major credit card upon booking
All reservations must be cancelled at least 3 days prior to arrival date to avoid one night penalty charge. No show is one night penalty charge.
Protege of renowned chefs around the world, Executive Chef Kyle Evans heads up the culinary team of Sedona Rouge's REDS restaurant. REDS is an American Bistro-style restaurant and bar offering a lively, casual and comfortable dining ambience. House specialities, in the theme of "comfort food extraordinaire", include fresh fish and gourmet pizzas from a gas-fired burning oven. All dishes are complemented by an impeccable selection of new and "Old World" wines. REDS is open from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. * Reds: Reds is an American Bistro restaurant and bar with a lively, casual comfortable setting. House specialities include fresh fish, pizzas from a gas-fired burning oven and old and new world wines. Located off the main lobby, Reds is open from 7am to 9pm.
Meeting FacilityMeeting Facilities
Sedona Rouge proudly features luxurious meeting facilities offering state-of-the-art audio visual and computer services to our executive guests. Additionally, all meeting facilities feature high-speed wireless Internet access, and we will glady support your corporate event by offering a full-range of business support options including fax, photocopy, computer/printer, and administrative services upon request. The hotel's enchanting Andalusian motif is lovingly maintained in its meeting space decor. * Main Meeting Room:This large meeting space has the ability to be divided into three separate rooms.Dimensions: 1960 square feet. Banquet set-up: Accommodates 150 persons. Classroom set-up: Accommodates 120 persons.* Executive Board Room: This classic space features luxrious boardroom furnishings.Dimensions: 260 square feet. Accommodates up to 12 persons. * Outdoor Events: The Sedona Rouge grounds offer several lovely locations for outdoor receptions, including the wonderful Terrace Top which offers some of Sedona's most exquisite Red Rock views!
Recreation InformationFor the Leisure Traveler
Centrally located in West Sedona at the corner of Hwy 89A and Rodeo Drive, the Sedona Rouge is only minutes away from the Sedona Golf Course, world-class shopping, hiking trails through breathtaking scenery, the Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village, Uptown Sedona, thrilling archaeological sites, the stunningly unique Chapel of the Holy Cross, and a myriad of Sedona's other enchanting attractions! After a day of touring beautiful "Red Rock Country", return to Sedona Rouge where the hotel?s Andalusian style and design draws you in and leads you through lavish Alhambra gardens and courtyards, carved stone columns and cascading water elements. Every guestroom lends itself to intimacy, richly designed with provocative sensual Moroccan motifs. Relaxation and indulgence is the comforting ambience in the Spa at the Sedona Rouge. Offering an enticing selection of health and beauty treatments, this haven of luxury is set privately apart from the main lobby and evokes timeless qualities of serenity and well-being. There are many special places at the Sedona Rouge, but none take in Sedona as does the Terrace Top where Red Rock views are a spiritual experience and the evening skies open up a blanket of stars... indulging the hopeless romantic. Come early, and stay late... Sedona Rouge is a vacation from your vacation.
Area AttractionsLocal Area
* Sedona Golf Course: The beautiful Sedona Golf Course is located only 25 minutes from the Sedona Rouge. Perhaps no other golf course on earth provides a better combination of jaw-dropping splendor and exceptional challenge than the acclaimed Sedona Golf Resort. The Gary Pank 18-hole Championship Course (6646 yards, par-71) course receives a continuous four-star rating from Golf Digest.* Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village: This arts-focused village is located only 10-minutes from the Sedona Rouge! A Sedona landmark since the 1970's, Tlaquepaque treats visitors to an exceptional collection of Sedona galleries, shops, and fine restaurants.* Uptown Sedona: Also only a mere 10 minutes from the hotel, Uptown Sedona offers an alluring collection of shops, eateries, and tour companies featuring Red Rock view excursions!* Hillside Sedona: Only 15-minutes from the Sedona Rouge, Hillside Sedona is the perfect blend of art, food and scenic views wrapped around thirty of the finest specialty stores in the southwest.* Archaeology Sites: Explore the fascinating Palatki Heritage, V-V Petroglyph, and Honanki Ruin sites - all located within a convenient 15 miles (24 kilometers) of the hotel!* Scenic Drives: Experience the Oak Creek Canyon drive, listed by Rand McNally as one of the top 10 most beautiful drives in America! (Oak Creek is the recommended travel route to Flagstaff). Also not to be missed is the Red Rocks and Sycamore Canyon Loop through Boynton Canyon. The Loop provides 15 miles (24 kilometer) of scenic red rock vistas!* Hiking Trails: Just 5 miles (8 kilometers) from the Sedona Rouge are miles and miles of "Red Rock Country" hiking trails!* Sedona Arts Center: SAC, the oldest arts orgnization in Northern Arizona, was founded in 1958 to provide arts education, facilitate the development of artists, and encourage an appreciation of the arts in Sedona. SAC offers 270 classes and workshops and provides rotating art exhibits and special art events throughout the year.* Chapel of the Holy Cross: Designed by Marguerite Brunswig Staude, a student of Frank Lloyd Wright, the Chapel of the Holy Cross was built in 1956 and rises 200 feet from the ground between two large red rock formations. One of the most distinctive features is a 90-foot cross which can be seen from the ground along State Route 179. A massive stained glass window turns the chapel's interior into a kaleidoscope of color when touched by sunlight at certain times of the day.