Best Western Troy
Best Western Troy
100 Hunters Mountain Pkwy
Select this great Best Western Troy and enjoy a host of convenient amenities at a great value while traveling. The Best Western Troy is conveniently located with easy access to key area attractions and business locations. Hotel guests will appreciate the variety of nearby dining and shopping options. Each well-appointed room features free high-speed Internet access, free long distance access, toiletries, iron, ironing board, coffee/tea maker and hairdryer. King size beds and other upgraded amenities are available in select rooms. Our friendly staff is ready to ensure you a comfortable and memorable stay.
Amenities· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Business Center
· Coffee Maker in Room
· 24 Hour Front Desk
· Free Local Telephone Calls
· Hairdryers Available
· Hairdryers Available
· Modem Lines in Room
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· Fitness Center or Spa
· Television with Cable
· American Dollars is the native currency.
·From: Troy State University. From Troy State University take George Wallace Drive south to Highway 231 North. Turn right onto Highway 231 North. Proceed approxiametly 2 miles and the Best Western Troy Inn is on the left. Turn Left on Hunters Mountain Parkway. ·From: Montgomery. Take Highway 231 South. When in Troy, The Best Western Troy is in view on the right. Take a right on Hunters Mountain Parkway. ·From: Dothan. Carry on Highway 231 North into Troy. The Best Western Troy is in view on the left, Highway 231 South. Turn Left on Hunters Mountain Parkway.
You must use a credit card to book online.
Cancellation policies vary from hotel to hotel. Most current and accurate cancellation policies will appear on your confirmed reservation notification.
Area AttractionsCorporate Locations:
* 3 mile(s) from HB&G Building, manufactures decorative columns and woodwork * 3 mile(s) from Sanders Lead Company Inc., secondary lead smelter * 3 mile(s) from Sanders Truck Lines, Inc., truckloads common and contract motor carrier * 4 mile(s) from Sikorsky Support Services, helicopter manufacturer * 15 mile(s) from Walmart Distribution Center, helicopter manufacturer * 20 mile(s) from Lockheed Martin, manufactures missilesRecreation:
* 1.5 mile(s) from Bicentennial Park, decorated seasonally with flags and holiday decorations. * 2 mile(s) from Murphee Park, a public park with a very large, brand new playground, picnic tables, a walking trail, and a spacious pavilion. * 2 mile(s) from Franklin Fields, consists of three baseball fields and three batting cages. * 2 mile(s) from Jimmy C. Lunsfor Tennis, new tennis complex offers a first-class facility providing 12 new courts. * 2.5 mile(s) from Troy Sportsplex, includes eight softball fields, eight batting cages, and three full size soccer fields. The fields are available by calling and reserving. Two playgrounds and open area for rollerblading, biking, and jogging is available as well. * 2.5 mile(s) from Recreational Center, located across from the Troy Sportsplex, this facility includes two basketball courts, two racquetball courts, a gymnastics facility, indoor and outdoor pool, overhead walking trail, and more. * 3 mile(s) from Trojan Oaks Golf Course, located on Troy University campus and is open to the public. * 5 mile(s) from Pike County Fishing Lake, a 45-acre lake off of Country Road 39. Clean public restrooms, picnic areas with grills, and concessions, that offer fishing supplies. Boats are also available for rent.Nearby Cities:
* 40 mile(s) from Montgomery * 58 mile(s) from Dothan * 125 mile(s) from Panama City, FL * 136 mile(s) from Birmingham * 173 mile(s) from Mobile * 191 mile(s) from Atlanta, GA * 313 mile(s) from New Orleans, LAEducation:
* 3 mile(s) from Troy University, home of the Trojans. Troy is the home of the main campus of Troy University. Troy University offers great attractions with its division one sports and great fine arts and theater productions.Local Attractions:
* 2 mile(s) from Historic Downtown Troy, several unique shops and attractions * 2 mile(s) from Troy State University, Troy State University home of the Trojans host many exciting sporting events. * 3 mile(s) from Pioneer Museum of Alabama, museum has more than 18,000 artifacts, 15 historic buildings, an authentic wood burning locomotive and much more. * 3 mile(s) from Alabama Bandmasters Hall, Troy University is the home of this unique hall of fame. Learn more about Alabama's bandmasters here in this facility. * 3 mile(s) from Claudia Crosby Theatre, fine art performances, concerts, and theatrical productions. * 3 mile(s) from Malone Gallery, Troy University hosts many art shows at this fine art gallery. * 3 mile(s) from Conecuh Military Museum, contains military memorabilia from World War One through Operation Iraqi Freedom * 3 mile(s) from Bicentennial Park, seasonal decorations and statues * 10 mile(s) from Johnston Mill, Johnston peanut butter mill was opened in 1923 and produced more than two million jars of peanut butter each year during the depression. This mill contains artifacts and memorabilia from the annual Peanut Butter Festival. * 10 mile(s) from Brundidge, AL., this small town offers a great antique mall and a historical feel.Shopping:
* 3 mile(s) from Downtown Square, the small town atmosphere and charm of downtown offers great boutiques for shopping. * 10 mile(s) from Antique City. Brundidge is known as Alabama's Own Antique City because of its many antique shops located on Main Street.Transportation:
* 51 mile(s) from Montgomery Regional * 52 mile(s) from Dothan Regional Airport